FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

Anyone willing to try out a run while playing yugioh?

Aha! I knew you would try to overtake on the outside, so I left just enough room to make you think it would be easy. But little did you know that such an attack would ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD!!!

SEVERE UNDERSTEER!!!

I honestly don't remember most of the info lol.

I think it was Snake Canyon, CMSD2. B class, right?

I'm still away from home for another week and change.

There is a Time Attack event now LIVE for the month of January on the LOTS GT COMMUNITY CLUB.

Class C at Akina Pass!

I was going to make a poster for the event, but haven't had the time.

Be on the lookout for February's Time Attack, B Class at Mt. Akagi.

DISCLAIMER: TIME ATTACK EVENTS ARE FOR LOTS CLUB MEMBERS ON GT COMMUNITY ONLY

Date: 1/19/2017
Rival 1: jschase 33 (B)
Rival 2: CG3284 (B)
Course: Sadamine
Batte Style: GG
Winner: CG3284
Battle Rating: 5/5

Edit: 1000th post is mine

Last edited:
Been quiet here for a bit. Whats up everyone?

I'm still active and training but I am online sporadically and usually just practice solo.

Somehow I did not know what tracks on Eifel could have weather changes...yup
all this time I just assumed you couldn't. So I have been running courses like Nanamagari
with 50% surface water, rain and real grip reduction. Having a blast!

I know Andulusia is the go to for touge tracks.. but I hope we get some more good ones on Eifel as well. Touge in the rain is too fun. (looking at you expert course makers :)

look forward to seeing you all on the passes soon.

Been quiet here for a bit. Whats up everyone?

I'm still active and training but I am online sporadically and usually just practice solo.

Somehow I did not know what tracks on Eifel could have weather changes...yup
all this time I just assumed you couldn't. So I have been running courses like Nanamagari
with 50% surface water, rain and real grip reduction. Having a blast!

I know Andulusia is the go to for touge tracks.. but I hope we get some more good ones on Eifel as well. Touge in the rain is too fun. (looking at you expert course makers :)

look forward to seeing you all on the passes soon.

I was on vacation a few weeks and just returned a few days ago. Hopefully see you online soon.

I had actually started making Touge on Eifel, but the road surfaces the turn off for me, personally. Although, I do entertain the idea of making another pass on Eifel again.

I was on vacation a few weeks and just returned a few days ago. Hopefully see you online soon.

I had actually started making Touge on Eifel, but the road surfaces the turn off for me, personally. Although, I do entertain the idea of making another pass on Eifel again.
Please, Eifel is the place to be. Death Valley is underrated as well if you set it at the right location.

Please, Eifel is the place to be. Death Valley is underrated as well if you set it at the right location.

I actually like Death Valley more, just wish the parts outside the main area were usable.

I've been getting a lot of request ms for Mt. Wilson in California. Could try that.

Hi Guys! :D Mind if a former-regular says what's up? Haha! Any changes and fixes in GT lately? Physics-wise?
There's been no update in over a year, I think
Btw @SolidSnake7735 @787bcgr and other creators of touge tracks.. there have been a lot of developments in this thread lately which may make your life easier or at least help in the creation of touge tracks.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/modified-track-path-editor-tracks-discussion.337816/page-40

also hello @TakumiFuji01 your name sounds familiar..were you playing back when gt5 was online?
And Yea, we keep our eyes on that thread often

There's been no update in over a year, I think.
Ah! That's a bummer. Oh well, that's GT I guess haha. I know they fixed the H-Pattern issue if you used Fully-Custom Tranny on a wheel with a shifter, and it would only work with paddle shifters :(.
Traitor! Go back to your Rfactor!! :lol: But seriously, Hi. I haven't felt any worthwhile physics changes.
Not my fault GT can't simulate proper counter-steering and shifting physics haha. I mean no offense, but if the car bogs during clutch kicking and stalls while upshifting during mid-drift, I know it's not correct. But yeah, I hope you guys are doing great as always. I wish I could go on, however I gave my PS3 away awhile back unfortunately so I'm stuck with PC.

P.S. you still rocking your Pink AP1? Hahaha!

Here's a small snippet of some rFactor in your face haha
GRAB_195 (2).JPG

Btw @SolidSnake7735 @787bcgr and other creators of touge tracks.. there have been a lot of developments in this thread lately which may make your life easier or at least help in the creation of touge tracks.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/modified-track-path-editor-tracks-discussion.337816/page-40

also hello @TakumiFuji01 your name sounds familiar..were you playing back when gt5 was online?
Yes, I played long time ago. I was super obsessed with Hot-Version, literally..ask everybody especially Snake! Half way when GT6 was still new, I got back into liking AE86s and drifting again. Mainly because of Katsuhiro Ueo. But I moved on to rFactor, adding that I played a bit of Assetto Corsa but I'm not too keen of playing it until tire physics are fixed (my 'friend' Fredrik Sørlie a.k.a. Cressida driver who drifted the Ring, got flamed by Kunos).

Adding that I used to be a big maniac for Hot-Version and Best MOTORing..I think it may gotten the best out of me over these rare 'gems' lol.
Photo 2017-02-04, 12 03 20 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Guys guys guys!!!!

I just found an incredible rendition of Mt. Haruna/Akina.

It's absolutely amazing, stunning, just so beautiful. So many trees! Over 1500ft of elevation, pure downhill.

It's one of those floating tracks, the likes of the Mt. Akagi that has been circulating lately. But, with all the rock walls and trees, you can barely tell that it's floating in the sky. Omg you guys have to try this course, it's marvelous!

I'll be hosting a lobby on it later tonight.

Last edited:
@SolidSnake7735 was right, everyone needs to play that version of Haruna. It's absolutely gorgeous. Likely the best track I have driven on. It really reminded me of running the pass in IDAS back in the day..

I hope we can get other versions of the Japanese passes with this much quality.

@Kabi Tsuiseki sorry to hear that bro, Ps3's aren't super expensive anymore so hope to see you around soon..

Whats up everyone? I'm trying to get around to posting gt content.. slowly learning how to do basic editing.

anyway I have uploaded a video! just want to thank everyone who keeps our community alive from track creators to tuners.. I've grown a lot since I first started running with all of you.

Hi guys, so it appears that this JDM Racer has some pretty accurate and awesome tracks! I used to think that GTP's database would have the best tracks, but there might be many other awesome track creators who are not in the database. I believe that the Japanese community might have some real good track makers, especially since they might be living near the mountains. But then again, we don't have access to them. This is really an oversight from PD who will only let us download tracks from people who we have usernames for, rather than doing a general search.

On a site note, does anyone here have an accumulation of all initial D tracks? I managed to find about half of them, but i realize that there are still many tracks not created. Thanks!

I just went to Google translate JDM Racer's profile and all the Japanese words on it. Apparently he really does live in Japan, and his courses are made to be extremely accurate on the representations on real roads in Japan!! We need to find the other track makers like him!!

Edit : I can confirm that the tracks on JDM Racer's profile are highly accurate, as he drives on the roads he creates. He might be part of a real touge team in Japan.

Last edited:
Yo, just checking in. Any new tracks been created lately? I heard someone talking about Haruna, and I wanna race on it. Ill try to make my PS3 ****IN WORK. Thanks

Back