(峠) Silver's Tōge Shop (S.T.S.) 450pp-550pp (Tunes Updated Often)

Yeah! Ill be on today around 2pm Central Time. I get out of work at 6a.m. so I'll need my sleep. If your on add me DJay-Silv3R

Hey man! Zeph here from MCIR again.

I've been doing alot of 480pp touge's for a long time and it seems we did it as the exact same method as you do at Bathurst haha! Coincidence!

Just wondering if you're up to play some time.

Last edited:
It's a little to specific don't you think? I mean I get the S.H., Down Force, and pp limit restrictions. But when you go into power limiter and upgrade restrictions it's just asking for a little too much! In a way it sounds like it's more to your advantage than to others. No offense! I've always been a fan of the classic rules: 450-500PP (550 some times), S.H., No Nitro, No aids (ex. ABS), No boost, and physics set to real! I guess Ill give it a try if I make it to one of your meets!

Cool man! I got a 480pp monster in my garage that I'd love to tear up!

But I tend to surf on my own rules. Just check the link to see how we will battle:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/baka-cars-touge-battle-club.301649/#post-9302101

Also I'm not able to make it today. Will probably the the weekend.

"Street Gambler"
Spoon Integra Type R '99
GT Auto:
•Paint: Wien Blue Pearl Wheels: RAYS 57Ultimate +1" (Racing Yellow)

Specifications:
450PP
275hp/8200rpm | 183.0ft-lb/7800rpm
1075kg
Type: Touge
Mileage: 60.8

Upgrades:
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Exhaust
Clutch: Triple-plate
Fully Customizable LSD
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Six-Speed Transmission
Carbon Hood (Body Color)

Tires:
Sports: Hard

Power Limiter: 92.6%

LSD:
7-16-5

Suspension:
Height: 90/90
Spring Rate: 10.09/6.34
Damper Compression: 2/2
Damper Extension: 3/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3
Camber: 0.0/0.0
Tow: -0.05/-0.10

Brakes:
5 - 4

Ballast:

Transmission:

Six-Speed Transmission

Comments:
The Street Gambler ITR is an ideal choice for a 450pp touge battle! This machine's light body and high revving engine make it a threat to any rival within its class. The car mainly suffered from understeer at first, but S/T/S took the challenge to bring it to a bare minimum. Now the car grips the surface with ease, and handles superbly through the road gaps. I will be setting up a transmission tune very soon so stay posted! (Silver's Touge Shop)

I apologize for being away I picked up a second job so I've been sleeping with my off time. The gtr is ready just have to fine tune

Hello there, just tried this out as I've been looking for a couple of 500pp cars for some runs on the Nurb.I remember using someone's touge setup on this car in GT5 (Can't remember who's, possibly Praiano's) a lot at the ring so I thought I'd check out yours and man was I glad I did.:D
I love this car at the best of times but I can't remember the last time I had this much fun driving it!
Superb Work!!👍:cheers:

I'm glad it fit you're driving style my friend! Stay posted I update the tunes regularly!

Hello there, just tried this out as I've been looking for a couple of 500pp cars for some runs on the Nurb.I remember using someone's touge setup on this car in GT5 (Can't remember who's, possibly Praiano's) a lot at the ring so I thought I'd check out yours and man was I glad I did.:D
I love this car at the best of times but I can't remember the last time I had this much fun driving it!
Superb Work!!👍:cheers:

Godzilla.jpg

"Godzilla"

Skyline GT-R V-spec II (R32) '94

GT Auto:
•Aero Type A, Stock Wing
Paint: Sunburst Yellow Wheels: Enkei RPF1 "2 (Black)

Specifications:
500PP

371hp/6800rpm | 346.0ft-lb/4600rpm
1240kg
Type: Touge
Mileage: 123.0

Upgrades:
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Computer Stock
Exhaust Semi-Racing
Manifold Stock
Converter Stock
Intake Stock
Turbo Stock
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Driveshaft
Torque Distributing Center Dif
Fully Customizable Tranny
Race Suspension
Race Brakes

Tires:
Sports Hard

Power Limiter:
99.7%

LSD:
Front 6-8-13
Rear 15-22-18

Center Differential
30:70

Suspension:
Height: 107/115
Spring Rate: 4.74/5.49
Damper Compression:5/4
Damper Extension: 3/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 7/6
Camber: 2.2/2.0
Tow: -0.08/-0.44

Brakes:
6 - 9

Ballast:
NONE

Down Force:
0%

Comment
We all know who Godzilla is! If not well here she is. This GT-R (R32) is a force to recon with. It corners like a MR with the Heart of a AWD. Theres no stopping this beast, she swallows anything in her path. (Silvers Touge Shop)

Hey thanks again for reviewing our tunes Ksquad! I've focus on making tunes for panoramas touge section only. I know that might sound a little close minded, but hey.. I really love the sport! iSLaNd_CuRt is the request tuner of this shop! I will start trying to make them more flexible for other tracks as he does. If you happen to stop buy again, here's the list of the ones I believe can suite some of your preferred tracks! (Some transmission settings might be to short, and might need to be tweaked. This is due to the very small section of the track that we use.)

Mount Panorama Motoring Racing Circuit: 峠 Tōge tune test section

NSX Type R '02 (SHEN-LONG) (Panorama, Brands Hatch, Nür, Silverstone, Willow)

S2000 R1 '04 (Black Titan) (Panorama, Tsukuba, Trial Mountain, Nür, Willow)

SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) '02 (Red Lightning) (Panorama, Nür, Willow)

Honda S2000 '06 (Arvou) (Panorama, Tsukuba, Nür, Willow)

Took Godzilla for a spin, with some changes to the toe settings (Front: -0.15 Rear: -0.10) it's a weapon! Nice job!

Last edited:
Actually I've been using the "Black Titan" as my go-to car for 500-550pp races on tracks without long straightaways for quite a while now, that sucker is practically glued to the ground! :D

Because it takes time and effort to grind for credits to test out new tunes when looking for new tunes to try out I usually just browse through all the tuning garages to look for cars that the tuner gives glowing comments on. When I come across these rare gems I try them out immediately.

I'm sorry to admit that I typically just skip right over the intro page and go right to the tunes which explains why I completely glossed over the critical detail of exactly where your cars are meant to be driven. Now the crazy toe settings and high speed instability make so much more sense on "Godzilla"! How are the tunes in your garage meant to be driven on the togue, drift or grip or some combo of both?

I've updated my reviews of your cars to include a disclaimer that they are tuned for the Mt. Panorama togue course and that I am testing them outside of their intended environment, apologies for not doing that in the first place!

Last edited:
No need for apologies brother! I believe you are doing a very good thing with your thread! It's a very good way to get tuners (Experienced or new) known out in the community. And you are right! Many people do just go straight to the known tuners, and miss out on a few hidden gems here, and there!

My ideal touge driving style is a mix of grip 95% and drift 5%. Diving into corners, and trying to keep the foot down as much as possible through the length of it. You have to make the car fun to drive! A car that makes you feel at the edge of your feet, but without eliminating predictability around the corners! Its not possible on all tunes. But I'm sure the ones I've recommended to you, can handle this driving style.

Here's a couple of my touge battles to show you my driving style:

Actually I've been using the "Black Titan" as my go-to car for 500-550pp races on tracks without long straightaways for quite a while now, that sucker is practically glued to the ground! :D

Because it takes time and effort to grind for credits to test out new tunes when looking for new tunes to try out I usually just browse through all the tuning garages to look for cars that the tuner gives glowing comments on. When I come across these rare gems I try them out immediately.

I'm sorry to admit that I typically just skip right over the intro page and go right to the tunes which explains why I completely glossed over the critical detail of exactly where your cars are meant to be driven. Now the crazy toe settings and high speed instability make so much more sense on "Godzilla"! How are the tunes in your garage meant to be driven on the togue, drift or grip or some combo of both?

I've updated my reviews of your cars to include a disclaimer that they are tuned for the Mt. Panorama togue course and that I am testing them outside of their intended environment, apologies for not doing that in the first place!

Last edited:
Hey guys ... just a quick question ... do you guys do requests? ... I've been looking for an awesmoe Touge tune for a Nismo 270R, but that seems to be an uncommon car on the Touge ...

Last edited:
Yes we do! But can you please elaborate. What pp range? What touge track? I'll start up the tune tonight, and keep you posted on the progress!

Hey guys ... just a quick question ... do you guys do requests? ... I've been looking for an awesmoe Touge tune for a Nisamo 270R, but that seems to be an uncommon car on the Touge ...

Yes we do! But can you please elaborate. What pp range? What touge track? I'll start up the tune tonight, and keep you posted on the progress!

Lol sorry brother ... I did not elaborate further due to not knowing whether you did do requests or not ... 👍

I'm thinking in the 460PP range, with the possibility of being run on both CS and SH tyres ... car will mostly be run on Nurb ...

Really appreciate the help on this ... :bowdown:

EDIT: I run on DS3 ...

Last edited:
Yeah I tune for DS3! I'll get to it tonight!:P

Lol sorry brother ... I did not elaborate further due to not knowing whether you did do requests or not ... 👍

I'm thinking in the 460PP range, with the possibility of being run on both CS and SH tyres ... car will mostly be run on Nurb ...

Really appreciate the help on this ... :bowdown:

EDIT: I run on DS3 ...

(UPDATED SUSPENSION/UPGRADES) 1/31/14

SHEN-LONG

Honda NSX Type R '02

GT Auto:

•Paint: Millenium Jade Wheels: RAYS RE30 +2" (Matte Black)

Specifications:
500PP

359hp/7500rpm | 273.8ft-lb/6000rpm
1236kg
F/R Weight Distribution: 49:51
Type: Touge/Time Attack
Mileage: 55.3

Tracks: Bathurst/Brands Hatch/Silverstone

Upgrades:

Aero Kits- Type A
Rear Wing- Custom Wing- Type A
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Clutch: Triple-plate
Fully Customizable LSD
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Fiber Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction

Tires:
Sports:
Hard/Soft

Power Limiter:
100.0%

LSD:

7-12-10

Suspension:

Height: 88/88
Spring Rate: 6.77/10.85
Damper Compression: 3/3
Damper Extension: 2/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/3
Camber: 0.0/0.0
Tow: 0.10/0.30

Transmission:

Final Gear: 4.235
Max Speed: 174
1st: 3.400
2nd: 2.460
3rd: 1.900
4th: 1.500
5th: 1.200
6th: 0.997
Final Gear: 4.700

Brakes:

6 - 4

Downforce:

15 (R)

Ballast:

96kg @ -50

Comments:

The SHEN-LONG NSX is a force to be reckoned with! This imperial dragon will breeze through the touge at unbelievable speeds. It's 50/50 weight distribution ensures that the car stays at a very stable rate. This tune also does very well on Brands Hatch and Silverstone. (Silvers Touge Shop)
I love the way this handles, but I need some practice with lightweight cars before I make a full review :lol:.

Good to hear man! I myself have always preffered low pp cars! Hope you have fun every time you drive it!
Not me, I'm normally in the 550 to 600 range: Still road cars, but the expensive ones :lol:. I'll never get a One-seven-seven or an Enzo in real life, but in this world I'm a rich man :lol:.

A question, does the Jade Warrior (RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02) really have 352HP with 500P? I'm just tuning mine to the same specs and strangely I can only hit 302HP to be right on 500PP...

A question, does the Jade Warrior (RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02) really have 352HP with 500P? I'm just tuning mine to the same specs and strangely I can only hit 302HP to be right on 500PP...
Any aero mods or anything? I' ve left aero parts on before and caused that.

Any aero mods or anything? I' ve left aero parts on before and caused that.
I installed that aero part that goes under the car, but the rest is the same as yours... I don't remember the name of the part right now because my GT6 is on Portuguese (Brazil) as a language, so I don't know what it's like in english... that part could make that happen? :scared: :ouch: :crazy:

I installed that aero part that goes under the car, but the rest is the same as yours... I don't remember the name of the part right now because my GT6 is on Portuguese (Brazil) as a language, so I don't know what it's like in english... that part could make that happen? :scared: :ouch: :crazy:
Yes, if it's not a part of the original tune. Aero mods add pp.

Back