🎌/🇮🇹 Rome Night - Gran Turismo 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter karelpipa
  • 22 comments
  • 4,448 views
Messages
2,139
Czech Republic
Prague
Messages
karelpipa
I guess the game was so rushed that this track got overlooked and it is not in any race event in Gran Turismo 2 simulation mode.
Which is unfortunate, because the track has great atmospehere and many of its turns are very rewarding if done right.

Yes, i love how the suspension works in this game :)




IMAGES:​

1644693952005.png

1644693988993.png

1644694022966.png

1644694055776.png
1644694097246.png
1644694069933.png
1644694141978.png

1644694199178.png
1644694170612.png

1644694280568.png
 

Attachments

  • 1644694155737.png
    1644694155737.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Remember these streets were real back in the day. Have they changed? If not, there is still a small window for Rome-Night and for the other Rome tracks to appear again... but it is still a small window since we already have one track based on the Eternal city
 
My favorite track in any Gt games. Used to take the Altezza Lm just for the sake of driving there. Lovely hill descent, fast yet technical.
 
It was a great track, and i actually miss it.
 
Funny how we change, I don't run night tracks anymore but this track was My favorite in GT2.
 
Funny how we change, I don't run night tracks anymore but this track was My favorite in GT2.
That's because most nighttime tracks in Gran turismo 6 aren't that good
 
Or you can't see anything :D (Willow Springs)
 
Or you can't see anything :D (Willow Springs)
I struggle seeing in all the night tracks. Thats why I dont run them.
The only nighttime track where I can't see is Willow springs. On the rest I can do the same kind of laptimes I do during the daytime hours :)
 
That's because most nighttime tracks in Gran turismo 6 aren't that good

You better NOT count the Special Stage Tracks.

It's a great map. Could also come in the game and actually be used for something, rather than only play it by random on the Event Synthetizer and the One-Make Races
 
The only nighttime track where I can't see is Willow springs. On the rest I can do the same kind of laptimes I do during the daytime hours :)
Le mans is also very dark with almost no light in some parts.
 
Fantastic circuit. A lot of deceptively fast corners which were immensely satisfying to get right, especially in the faster racing cars. I imagine it would be sublime with the modern Gran Turismo handling model.
 
I use to love Slingin' my old lotus motorsport elise around this track. it's a great place to practice all different kinds of corners!
 
Why i didn't liked this before? i thought i did like this age's ago.

Well okay then, I would just like to share this:



I just have no words to describe this.
 
Loved it
 
Thanks, but for me i want Rome not Andalusia ambience. It must be a city track.
 
Last edited:
Back