🎌 Grand Valley Speedway - Gran Turismo 6

  • Thread starter Thread starter JTB10000
  • 9 comments
  • 3,388 views
Messages
1,522
United States
Texas
Messages
JoshsoJB
Of all of the original tracks in GT6, this is the one I would love to have weather and time change the most.

In GT3, the reverse variant was at dusk and it was absolutely beautiful.
Here's a video:

Credits to gso1052
 
Last edited:
It's not impossible for PD I think... Grand Valley is maybe the most remarkable original course of GT. It deserves a good modification ;)
 
I miss that layout which have the hairpin and skip the silly bridge-tunnel bit.
 
I miss that layout which have the hairpin and skip the silly bridge-tunnel bit.

Only 2 layouts have ever existed, the full course and the east course.
 
Nearly 10 years later and we have yet to see Grand Valley return, complete with time and weather variations.
Shame there is no love for such an iconic circuit that has appeared in every full title game but GT7.
Might as well include these variations as hypothesised by Shirakawaa
 
It's been a while. What are the pros and cons? 🤔
 
online with friends and a set of rules back then. Was fun
​
 
Back