NikoBellic (Banned) Messages 851 Under Your Bed Messages Unknown Apr 8, 2012 #1 I have found this car in the special color Midnight Purple. I'm willing to accept anything you offer.
I have found this car in the special color Midnight Purple. I'm willing to accept anything you offer.
A Arrona3 Messages 37 Gb Messages Arrona3 Apr 8, 2012 #3 Got one you have if you are willing to use a restore ticket ?
NikoBellic (Banned) Messages 851 Under Your Bed Messages Unknown Apr 8, 2012 #4 Arrona3 Got one you have if you are willing to use a restore ticket ? Click to expand... Untradeable.
Arrona3 Got one you have if you are willing to use a restore ticket ? Click to expand... Untradeable.
NikoBellic (Banned) Messages 851 Under Your Bed Messages Unknown Apr 8, 2012 #5 BoostedCRX Three rare paints? Click to expand... Sure.
A Arrona3 Messages 37 Gb Messages Arrona3 Apr 8, 2012 #6 NikoBellic Untradeable. Click to expand... Meant for you to use one on the car if I send it ?
NikoBellic (Banned) Messages 851 Under Your Bed Messages Unknown Apr 9, 2012 #7 Arrona3 Meant for you to use one on the car if I send it ? Click to expand... The restoration ticket is DLC so you can't trade it........
Arrona3 Meant for you to use one on the car if I send it ? Click to expand... The restoration ticket is DLC so you can't trade it........
Joswagen1991 Messages 901 Messages Schwimmwagen_166 Apr 9, 2012 #9 Could you dup the car? I´m very very interested in it.I have some Tickets and some 0-0-0 cars