0/0/0 cars, paints, gear and other vehicles for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter doubleg213
  • 44 comments
  • 2,445 views
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR '03 ( Visual Modded )
Focus Rally Car
Spoon S2000 Race Car
Woodone TOM'S Supra

Which one you like the most ?

(And BTW,some cars on your wanted list is untradeable)
 
Of those you have there I'd prefer the Focus Rally Car.

Able to trade from today as haven't used today's slot up yet.

Could do Focus Rally Car and the Woodone TOM's Supra for both cars you want over 2 days?
 
I actually can't trade now,i'm free at 12th and 14th
 
I'm fine with that. Which do you want first?
 
Up to you 👍 thanks man

EDIT : Which one you want first ?
 
Ok, I'll do the Au Cermo on the 12th and the Nismo GT-R on the 14th. In the meantime send me a friend request to doubleg213 and I will send first thing in the morning once I get online.

Added them to trade list in first post.
 
Sorry I didn't respond yesterday I've been ill and barely been out of bed for the last 20 hours or so.

All of the ones you are asking about are 0/0/0 models so happy to trade which ever you prefer of those.

Do you want to do a multiple trade over a few days for 4 of the ones you want from me against 4 of the ones you have?

I can do the first trade today if you want to start today.

Multiple trades sound good, but my schedule is filled until the 14:th unless any other trade get canceled. Hope that is okay, I'll send you a friend request today and make a note of when I'll send the first car. If you want to we can set up a trade for all of my 7 cars for 7 of yours, I'd actually be very interested in that. In that case I'll add some car I want from your list to a total of 7.

And just a quick note, 0/0/0 condition for the cars you wanted wasn't a necessity, right(though many of the cars have 0/miles or km/0?)
 
0/0/0 is not necessary for me.

14th onwards is fine with me as I've arranged a couple of trades with 9999 evolution.

Will send you the first car on 13th though with me having 12th and 14th arranged with 9999.
 
0/0/0 is not necessary for me.

14th onwards is fine with me as I've arranged a couple of trades with 9999 evolution.

Will send you the first car on 13th though with me having 12th and 14th arranged with 9999.

Alright! Here's my revised list of seven cars I want that you have in 0/0/0 condition according to your list.

-Honda Ballade Sports CR-X 1.,5I '83
-Nissan 350Z (Z33, EU) '03
-Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00
-Honda N360 '67
-Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Twin Spark '02
-Honda Civic SIR-11
-Nissan Sileighty
 
Raggadish are you ok with this as trade schedule

13th I send Honda Ballade Sports CR-X 1.,5I '83 for you sending the Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car on the 14th.

Then:
15th Nissan 350Z (Z33, EU) '03 for Acura HSC Concept '04
16th Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00 for Dodge Viper GTS R Concept '00
17th Honda N360 '67 for INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) '03
18th Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Twin Spark '02 for Mitsubishi i Concept '03
19th Honda Civic SIR-11 for LEGACY B4 3.0R '03
20th Nissan Sileighty for Toyota Carina
 
Raggadish are you ok with this as trade schedule

Yes, though could I send the first car on the 15:th and then follow the above schedule? Totaly forgot I might not be able to go online on the 14:th.
 
Gran Turismo 5 Wanted List

Acura HSC Concept '04

Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '03

Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97

Dodge Viper GTS R Concept '00
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00

Ford Focus Rally Car '99
Ford Ford GT '02

Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '95
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) '03
Honda NSX-R Concept '01
Honda PRELUDE Type S '96

Hyundai Tuscani CCS '03

Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Jaguar XKR Coupe '99

Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza '05

Mitsubishi FTO GR '94
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR '03
Mitsubishi MIRAGE 1400GLX '78
Mitsubishi i Concept '03

Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE '00
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car
Nissan SKYLINE Coupe 350GT '03

Pescarolo SportCourage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04

Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71

RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '04

Scion xA '03

Spoon S2000 Race Car '00

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi Version V '98
Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car
Subaru Legacy B4 3.0R '03

Tomy Kaira ZZ-II '00

Toyota Aristo V300 '00
Toyota Carina ED 2.0X 4WS '99
Toyota Castrol TOM's Supra '01
Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03

Interested in any tickets level tickets or muscle car and birthday tickets also.

Not bothered if cars offered are 0/0/0 or have thousands of miles on them


I have

Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03
Toyota Castrol TOM's Supra '01
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00
RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '04

And I want your TRD sports celica in super red.

Tell me which one of the cars I have you want most Ill send it today you can send whenever your free.
 
Yes, though could I send the first car on the 15:th and then follow the above schedule? Totaly forgot I might not be able to go online on the 14:th.

OK will start list from the 15th as:
15th I send Honda Ballade Sports CR-X 1.,5I '83 for you sending the Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car
16th Nissan 350Z (Z33, EU) '03 for Acura HSC Concept '04
17th Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00 for Dodge Viper GTS R Concept '00
18th Honda N360 '67 for INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) '03
19th Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Twin Spark '02 for Mitsubishi i Concept '03
20th Honda Civic SIR-11 for LEGACY B4 3.0R '03
21st Nissan Sileighty for Toyota Carina

I have

Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03
Toyota Castrol TOM's Supra '01
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00
RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '04

And I want your TRD sports celica in super red.

Tell me which one of the cars I have you want most Ill send it today you can send whenever your free.

Can send you the TRD in Super Red tomorrow morning if you want Akbar? From your list I would prefer the '01 Castrol Supra please.

PSN addy is doubleg213 if you want to add me. I am online now.
 
Back