0/0/0 FT-86 II Concepts Available

• Thread starter Fearedi
  • 19 comments
Canada
St. Catharines
Fearedi
Hey guys, I have a few 'Silky Black' FT-86 IIs that I've been meaning to trade sitting around :dopey:
I'm interested in any good offers, but any of these are mainly what I'm looking for: (Preferably 0/0/0)
-Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 (GT Academy Version) [Any Color]
-Nissan 370Z Tuned Car '08 (GT Academy Version) [Any Color]
-Orange Metallic FT-86 II Concept

Thank you :D

Last edited:
I'll take one! I think I have that GT-R but I'm not sure

Edit: I do have one but I won't be able to send it for a few hours, send me a FR, my PSN is camaro-ss-10.

Last edited:
I hate to say this, but it's showing that the GT Academy cars can't be traded. Can I send you something else instead?

Kingland093
I hate to say this, but it's showing that the GT Academy cars can't be traded. Can I send you something else instead?

Is it the new academy car or the old one your trying to send? The old academy cars are tradeable.

I do have a standard Merc 300 SL (0/0/0) and quite a few paints (not a lot of mattes though)
Is there something else you want though?

I will check to see if i have either of them but i cant send til the 13th or so.

I do have a standard Merc 300 SL (0/0/0) and quite a few paints (not a lot of mattes though)
Is there something else you want though?

Nah, don't worry about it bro, I will get one to you for free :) Hit me up if you ever come across one of the cars though, haha!

I will check to see if i have either of them but i cant send til the 13th or so.

Okay, that's fine, let me know if you have any of them :D

i have some of those gt-r's & 370z's academy cars. but the earliest date i can send you will be on the 29th of october due to some prior trade commitments.

i have some of those gt-r's & 370z's academy cars. but the earliest date i can send you will be on the 29th of october due to some prior trade commitments.

Okay, how many would you be willing to trade? I can trade you one FT-86II for every GT-R/370Z, I'm actually looking to own them both 0/0/0 and in every color so I can trade you for as many you have, haha :)

Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) `09, i already have the Ultimate Opal Black, Brilliant White Pearl, Dark Metal Gray & Vibrant Red.

and for the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) `08, i already have Brilliant White Pearl, Diamond Black & Vibrant Red.

:)

i can trade only one as i don't need lots of silky blacks, lol. pick a color and send FR. i will schedule a trade for you, buddy, on the 29th. 👍

Tried to send FR but your friends list is full right now, haha. I will trade for your 370Z in Diamond Black. I will probably be able to send you the FT-86ii much earlier than the 29th, as well, if that's okay with you :)
Thanks

No problem dude, happy to be doing business :D

Still have more, and an open trade schedule, guys!

Back