0/0/0 painted cars sold here

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7945GT57945
  • 16 comments
  • 1,293 views
Messages
406
United States
United States
Jaguar XKR Coupe '10 in Matte Dark Red
picture.php


ß/\/\\/\/ Z4 '03 in GT Polarized 004-P
picture.php


Gran Turismo Gran Turismo 350Z RS in GT Polarized 003-P
picture.php


Volkswagon Golf IV GTI '01 in GT Polarized 001-P
picture.php


Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08 in GT Chrome 004-W
picture.php


Ferrari California '08 in Gold Chrome
picture.php


And i saved the Best for last


Toyota 86 GT '12 in GT Chrome 005-C
picture.php


Just Name Your Price

NOTE
incapability to see pictures use this alternative link:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/album.php?albumid=3790
 
:)

The link gives message: invalid album specified.
 
I believe if you have painted a car it won't be 0/0/0
 
Scottish GT5
I believe if you have painted a car it won't be 0/0/0

Right... you had to switch to paint them. And if they are 0/0/0 with paint, then you glitched them, and I'm sure many people do not want a glitched car.
 
7945GT57945
it is 0/0/0 if you know how to do the switch glitch

What's that?
 
7945GT57945
it is 0/0/0 if you know how to do the switch glitch

I had read that the switch glitch caused less horsepower... unless that was b.s. that I read.
 
it is 0/0/0 if you know how to do the switch glitch

It is not a true 0/0/0 car then after you do that glitch. I also know how to do the switch glitch but I refuse to do it as people tend to not want glitched cars plus you are kinda misleading people. Thats why all of my DLC painted cars are always listed as 1/0/0. I could glitch them to 0/0/0 but I refuse to glitch. IMO, its just good trading etiquette. Anyway, good luck with your glitched cars.
 
KB18FAN
It is not a true 0/0/0 car then after you do that glitch. I also know how to do the switch glitch but I refuse to do it as people tend to not want glitched cars plus you are kinda misleading people. Thats why all of my DLC painted cars are always listed as 1/0/0. I could glitch them to 0/0/0 but I refuse to glitch. IMO, its just good trading etiquette. Anyway, good luck with your glitched cars.

How do you do it?
 
How do you do it?

Use the search feature. I'm not a fan of glitching so I'm not going to explain it. Hope you understand. I just happened to come across the thread a few weeks ago so its here somewhere. Not trying to be a smartass towards you, I just don't condone glitches or cheats.👍
 
And i thought dlc painte cars with 0 switchs would be a good thing people really want. But no.
 
And i thought dlc painte cars with 0 switchs would be a good thing people really want. But no.

Maybe some, but I'm guessing not alot. People want originals, not glitched. I know its just a game and the cars arn't real, but thats just the way people play the game. As you can see, my 1/0/0 car lot isn't doing too bad. Maybe you'll find a maket for glitched cars, who knows.
 
Maybe some, but I'm guessing not alot. People want originals, not glitched. I know its just a game and the cars arn't real, but thats just the way people play the game. As you can see, my 1/0/0 car lot isn't doing too bad. Maybe you'll find a maket for glitched cars, who knows.

I hope you ain't speaking for me when you use the term "people".
I think the majority on the forum don't care at all about this.
Maybe 1/0/0 DLC painted car threads did well, because nobody else was offering them as 0/0/0 yet :)
 
I hope you ain't speaking for me when you use the term "people".
I think the majority on the forum don't care at all about this.
Maybe 1/0/0 DLC painted car threads did well, because nobody else was offering them as 0/0/0 yet :)

Only time will tell. And I'm talking about people in general. No need to single yourself out.
 
KB must be loaded from his car dealership...
 
KB must be loaded from his car dealership...

Keep your smartass comments to yourself please. You talk about drama, your the one starting crap with comments like this. I have said nothing to you so no need to start taking immature shots at me so seriously Action, enough already.
 
Well, it seems like no one wants excessive 0/0/0 painted cars..
More for me then :(
 
Back