0/0/0 Supra RZ

  • Thread starter Thread starter mishyfoote
  • 9 comments
  • 647 views
Messages
55
Messages
mishyfoote
It this from my lvl 7 ticket but already got one. Anybody offering a trade? Wouldn't mind some chromes.
 
mishyfoote
It this from my lvl 7 ticket but already got one. Anybody offering a trade? Wouldn't mind some chromes.

I'll shoot you chrome for it bud :)

I can send 5 now 👍
 
Do you still have it. because i need 1. i can send you some paints. and horns if you want, for it
 
Yes still have it and can send today
 
mishyfoote
Yes still have it and can send today

Removed

Taking too long, trade with spikey
 
Last edited:
Sorry for delay. Still got car and can send tonight for some chromes or another car.
 
I can send chrmes in 2 days. Im booked for next paint trades
 
How Many Supras in 0/0/0 u got
 
1. You offering a trade tonight?
 
Back