M mishyfoote Messages 55 Messages mishyfoote Mar 4, 2012 #1 It this from my lvl 7 ticket but already got one. Anybody offering a trade? Wouldn't mind some chromes.
It this from my lvl 7 ticket but already got one. Anybody offering a trade? Wouldn't mind some chromes.
crang08 Messages 1,523 london Messages crang08 Mar 4, 2012 #2 mishyfoote It this from my lvl 7 ticket but already got one. Anybody offering a trade? Wouldn't mind some chromes. Click to expand... I'll shoot you chrome for it bud I can send 5 now 👍
mishyfoote It this from my lvl 7 ticket but already got one. Anybody offering a trade? Wouldn't mind some chromes. Click to expand... I'll shoot you chrome for it bud I can send 5 now 👍
spikeyhairdude Messages 2,386 UK Messages spikeyhairdude Mar 4, 2012 #3 Do you still have it. because i need 1. i can send you some paints. and horns if you want, for it
crang08 Messages 1,523 london Messages crang08 Mar 4, 2012 #5 mishyfoote Yes still have it and can send today Click to expand... Removed Taking too long, trade with spikey Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
mishyfoote Yes still have it and can send today Click to expand... Removed Taking too long, trade with spikey
M mishyfoote Messages 55 Messages mishyfoote Mar 6, 2012 #6 Sorry for delay. Still got car and can send tonight for some chromes or another car.
spikeyhairdude Messages 2,386 UK Messages spikeyhairdude Mar 6, 2012 #7 I can send chrmes in 2 days. Im booked for next paint trades