0/0/0 Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ddrizle
  • 9 comments
  • 916 views
Messages
5,789
Hello everyone, I never received the Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 even after buying all the DLC. Let me know what you wish to trade for, thanks. I have the GT Academy GTR and 370z both in all colors and they are 0/0/0. If you'd like something else, here is my garage Thanks. 👍
 
Last edited:
I think you have to buy it twice
 
I'm pretty sure I have it and I will check in the morning.
 
Thank you for the replies.👍 Any word Player7996?
 
If you dont have any luck with Player, I have both colours in 0/0/0.
Will trade you for level 5 ticket.
Jerry...
 
Sounds good Jerry555 and thanks for replying. I've sent you a pm.👍
 
I will hook you up in couple days from mike_esf5
 
Back