0/0/0 UCD Cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter saxplayer1998
  • 6 comments
  • 899 views
Messages
1,302
United States
Baltimore, MD
Messages
tnogumbo
I am not new to GT5 and have about 1500 game days under my belt. Today however; I found something peculiar, a 0/0/0 Bugatti Veyron in the used car dealership NOT ONLINE DEALERSHIP. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else because I have not seen anything like this. And remember, without a picture, it never happened.

Untitled by saxplayer1998, on Flickr
 
saxplayer1998
I am not new to GT5 and have about 1500 game days under my belt. Today however; I found something peculiar, a 0/0/0 Bugatti Veyron in the used car dealership NOT ONLINE DEALERSHIP. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else because I have not seen anything like this. And remember, without a picture, it never happened.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saxplayer1998/8365451961/
Untitled by saxplayer1998, on Flickr

Me too, it was 2m but I could get two by doing the championship and buying one for 1m in ocd
 
Me too, it was 2m but I could get two by doing the championship and buying one for 1m in ocd

I know about winning it and buying from the OCD but has anyone seen a car (any model) in the UCD, its extremely rare.
 
Veyrons are always 0/0/0 UCD.👍

Rarely other 0/0/0 cars have been known to appear. I once found a Suzuki S-2 Concept 0/0/0.:)

But Veyrons are always 0/0/0 in the UCD.👍
 
Veyrons are always 0/0/0 UCD.👍

Rarely other 0/0/0 cars have been known to appear. I once found a Suzuki S-2 Concept 0/0/0.:)

But Veyrons are always 0/0/0 in the UCD.👍

Thanks, I have never seen a 0/0/0 UCD car before, not even a Veyron. So it was slightly confusing, I have been snooping the UCD becasue I'm trying to buy every car in the game (cough*need a buy selected button*cough). It was a freak occurrence that I had never seen before.
 
Thanks, I have never seen a 0/0/0 UCD car before, not even a Veyron. So it was slightly confusing, I have been snooping the UCD becasue I'm trying to buy every car in the game (cough*need a buy selected button*cough). It was a freak occurrence that I had never seen before.

I always check it, even though I don't buy much anymore.:guilty: And although I never use my Veyrons. I have about 25 0/0/0, all bought from the UCD.:crazy:

Yes... I am GT crazy.:guilty::crazy:👍
 
Back