0/0 Cheverolet Silverado SST

  • Thread starter Thread starter cphbullet
  • 16 comments
  • 858 views
Messages
2,891
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
cphbullet
Im looking for this car/truck, obviously id like it free but i know thats not too realistic lol, i cant trade cars as im still hosting a giveaway and i have a few more free cars to send before new year but i want to trade for it asap so i can trade 10 paints and 10 horns or MCs or tuning parts for it starting today.
 
Last edited:
I can send it instead of the 5 paints (I still need to send)

hehe
 
Okido, will send it later today.

I will send the paint also...who cares right? :)
 

OK, if you do, then I will not send the paint to cphbullet.
But then I do want the cars I told you to not send :P

hahaha
 
I don't have them anymore , i deleted game data on werty_56-1 :lol:
 
I don't have them anymore , i deleted game data on werty_56-1 :lol:

They where 0/0 so aint they on werty_2?
 
No, they were on werty_56-1
 
Car and paint sent! Enjoy...

Merry Christmas
 
No, they were on werty_56-1

But your sign says....
____________________________
My Garage
0/0/0 Cars
MCs/Horns
werty_56-1 : cars go here
werty_56-2 : 0/0/0 cars go here
werty_56-3 : gears go here
 
Back