0.0 Miles Garage- Testing the Waters

  • Thread starter Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 15 comments
  • 855 views
Messages
1,884
United States
Lexington, KY
Messages
bryphotoguy
Messages
BryCivicSi
I started a garage a while back but interest died after a week. I have built my garage up tremendously and have added a lot of standard cars with zero miles. Absolutely zero miles. But before I go and spend hours building a spreadsheet for you all to pick from, I figured I would see who is interested first. So, let me know if you are interested and if I get enough people, I will start trading in a few days. So, you interested?

Here are a few from my zero miles list:

'04 Amuse s2000 R1
'92 Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51
'92 Nissan R92CP Race Car
'70 Mitsubishi Gallant GTO MR
'00 Mine's BNR34 Skyline GT-R V Spec N1 Base
'92 Jaguar XJ220
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
'99 Nissan Pennzoil Nismo GT-R
'99 Spoon Integra Type R in Championship White
Toyota 7 Race Car
Mazda 787b Race Car (Premium)
Many different NASCAR
And so many more.

Interested?
 
Last edited:
I can trade in a couple days and I want the Viper GT-S and the R92CP. Are you only interested in 0 mile cars? What cars do you want?
 
Hmmm would you trade your Toyota 7 for a 2J?
 
would you trade your 787 for an FGT?
 
I can trade in a couple days and I want the Viper GT-S and the R92CP. Are you only interested in 0 mile cars? What cars do you want?

Me, I am looking for honestly anything I don't currently own. But would like to trade cars of somewhat equal value. So say you wanted the Nissan race car, I would hope you'd offer up more than a Scion.

As for specific trades, already own a 2j and a fgt. Right now i am looking for interested parties, not specific trades. Hope this helps.
 
Well if you get enough people pm me then and we can work something out.
 
Ok. My nOmad doable for your 787

I don't mean to be rude but this isn't the first time you've visited a thread of mine and couldn't be bothered with reading the original post to understand what is going on.

This is a feeler thread to gauge if I build enough interest with some trading. I am not looking to make specific deals this moment. But I will take your replies as you being interested. So if I open my garage again, you'll get one of the first slots, cool?
 
i understand youre not making deals at the moment but what would you take for that C5R just so i can reserve another slot?
 
i understand youre not making deals at the moment but what would you take for that C5R just so i can reserve another slot?

Depends on what you can offer. It seems like I will get snowed in tomorrow and may just get bored and build a garage and figure out what I am looking for. Ill keep you informed. The vette has miles as I purchased it from ucd last week.
 
im typically pretty good at building RM cars... which would you like? and ah it doesnt matter about mileage... a Corvette is a Corvette.. haha
 
99 Nissan Pennzoil Nismo GT-R 0 miles?? check my thread n see what u want in return. cheers
 
It didn't take me long to make a new garage of zero mile cars and had a few PM to trade so I will setup an actual trade thread tomorrow and we'll get this party started.
 
I'm looking for a Spirra
 
Back