M Moebius1 Messages 414 Sep 23, 2011 #1 I'm looking for a 0/0 Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Winchester Gray Metallic. I can offer these cars and tickets in return. Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
I'm looking for a 0/0 Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Winchester Gray Metallic. I can offer these cars and tickets in return.
Si6K_WiT_IT AkA Thugdevotion Premium Messages 1,262 Canada Messages Si6K_WiT_IT/Thugdevotion Sep 24, 2011 #2 The Dodge Challenger or Dodge Charger? Cause you can buy the Challenger in the NCD.
M Moebius1 Messages 414 Sep 24, 2011 #3 Ah, thanks for catching that, I meant the Charger. Edited the OP.
Kazz12321 Messages 34 Messages KhazzaLay Sep 25, 2011 #4 I do have the Dodge Charger 440 in Dark Green Metallic an the Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack in Evening Blue Metallic. You interested?
I do have the Dodge Charger 440 in Dark Green Metallic an the Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack in Evening Blue Metallic. You interested?
M Moebius1 Messages 414 Oct 11, 2011 #5 I'm still looking for a 0/0 Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Winchester Gray Metallic. Anyone have one for trade? I can offer these cars or tickets in return.
I'm still looking for a 0/0 Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Winchester Gray Metallic. Anyone have one for trade? I can offer these cars or tickets in return.
mjs1985 Messages 1,762 London Messages mjs_1985 Oct 11, 2011 #6 I have it but am booked for another month
R Red Daing Messages 35 Messages Red-Daing Oct 12, 2011 #7 I can send it today for your Clio Race Car Black #33. Lemme know if we have an agreement
M Moebius1 Messages 414 Oct 12, 2011 #8 Red Daing I can send it today for your Clio Race Car Black #33. Lemme know if we have an agreement Click to expand... That sounds good to me, but I won't be able to send until after the reset on the 14th, if you're willing to wait.
Red Daing I can send it today for your Clio Race Car Black #33. Lemme know if we have an agreement Click to expand... That sounds good to me, but I won't be able to send until after the reset on the 14th, if you're willing to wait.
B billtool (Banned) Messages 133 USA, ny. Messages zweed-kingz Oct 12, 2011 #10 Moebius1 I'm looking for a 0/0 Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Winchester Gray Metallic. I can offer these cars and tickets in return. Click to expand... o/o/o winchester gray i have i need one in this color; snow white,formal black,spinnaker white
Moebius1 I'm looking for a 0/0 Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Winchester Gray Metallic. I can offer these cars and tickets in return. Click to expand... o/o/o winchester gray i have i need one in this color; snow white,formal black,spinnaker white