0-3000M Car Classifications

• Thread starter fist302
  • 3 comments
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia
I have searched the forum for a database of numbers but found 1/4mile data only. Thus I thought of creating the list below as a reference for your online races. Please consider the following :
  • All tests were done in the SSRX course.
  • The times I recorded are : 0-300klm, 0-1000m time and speed, 0-2000m time and speed, 0-3000m time and speed.
  • List is sorted by the 0-3000m time...I am more interested now to compare the ones that can finish it in less than 34 Sec.
  • Accuracy should be within .1 of the actual time, good enough for online comparison.
  • Some of The numbers you see are for my 1st tune so expect to see some humble numbers. I usually re-tune those once I got beaten by a good margin...:D
  • I know am missing many quick cars but you will see the list growing & improving.
  • If any wants to see a certain car to be added or even wants a tune...just ask.
  • All suggestions & corrections are truly appreciated.
  • My PSN is "rotary302" am welcoming everyone...:)

I have searched the forum for a database of numbers but found 1/4mile data only. Thus I thought of creating the list below as a reference for your online races. Please consider the following :
  • All tests were done in the SSRX course.
  • The times I recorded are : 0-300klm, 0-1000m time and speed, 0-2000m time and speed, 0-3000m time and speed.
  • List is sorted by the 0-3000m time...I am more interested now to compare the ones that can finish it in less than 34 Sec.
  • Accuracy should be within .1 of the actual time, good enough for online comparison.
  • Some of The numbers you see are for my 1st tune so expect to see some humble numbers. I usually re-tune those once I got beaten by a good margin...:D
  • I know am missing many quick cars but you will see the list growing & improving.
  • If any wants to see a certain car to be added or even wants a tune...just ask.
  • All suggestions & corrections are truly appreciated.
  • My PSN is "rotary302" am welcoming everyone...:)

A fellow rotary enthusiast?:dopey:

Hope you keep your list updated regularly as we are a busy bunch here in the drag sub-forum.:gtpflag:

Back