Master__Shake_ Messages 1,835 New york Messages IvIaster__Shake_ Mar 10, 2012 #1 Looking for any 3 of the years, doesn't have to be 0 miles but under 1k would be preferable. Using it for drag racing.
Looking for any 3 of the years, doesn't have to be 0 miles but under 1k would be preferable. Using it for drag racing.
M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 10, 2012 #2 I think I might have a 000 I'll have to check Looking for either Ft 86 concept II gtr gt academy
Master__Shake_ Messages 1,835 New york Messages IvIaster__Shake_ Mar 10, 2012 #3 i'll take a look in my garage prob dont have the academy gtr but i may have the FT86
Master__Shake_ Messages 1,835 New york Messages IvIaster__Shake_ Mar 10, 2012 #4 mjm_98 I think I might have a 000 I'll have to check Looking for either Ft 86 concept II gtr gt academy Click to expand... Nope just have the first FT86 concept. Anything else you're looking for?
mjm_98 I think I might have a 000 I'll have to check Looking for either Ft 86 concept II gtr gt academy Click to expand... Nope just have the first FT86 concept. Anything else you're looking for?
Master__Shake_ Messages 1,835 New york Messages IvIaster__Shake_ Mar 10, 2012 #6 Actually a low mile '99 popped into my UCD earlier and I grabbed it. Did you have the '98 or '95? I've only got the SVT mustang but its got a few miles on it.
Actually a low mile '99 popped into my UCD earlier and I grabbed it. Did you have the '98 or '95? I've only got the SVT mustang but its got a few miles on it.