0 mile carbon x1, White, Red, Yellow, Orange, Light Blue X1 to trade immediately

  • Thread starter Thread starter bbcgt
  • 12 comments
  • 994 views
Messages
169
Messages
bbcbus
Have:
Carbon X1 prototype - 0 miles
White X1 - 0 miles
Orange X1
Red X1
Light Blue X1
Yellow X1 - 0 miles

Can trade right now. Looking for other color X1's mainly.
 
Last edited:
I would like a white one. I have the Redbull X2010, and an F2007 i can throw in too.
 
i would love any redbull x1, dont suppose you would swap for anything else
 
I would like a white one. I can trade you a Le Mans car. Heve the 787B, the Jag, Minolta and the CLK GTR.
 
Purple X2010 for your white the 1st, 2nd or 3rd of January. Interested??
 
Any color X1 for the prototype tomorrow if you still got it.
 
sent out pm's and replies.
 
F2010 For orange?
 
Have:
Carbon X1 prototype - 0 miles
White X1 - 0 miles
Orange X1
Red X1


Can trade right now. Looking for other color X1's mainly.

Have a F10 now or F2007 tomorrow? looking for the carbon X1 or White
 
Can I have the 0 Mile prototype? Just name a car an is yours except X1's which I don't have.
 
added light blue x1 ready to trade right now
 
I have a Dark Purple X2010 if you want to trade for the Orange one.
 
Back