0 mile nardo, 0 mile yellowbird, 0 mile audi novilari

  • Thread starter Thread starter claythrow
  • 9 comments
  • 607 views

claythrow

Premium
Messages
922
I am looking for these cars. Can't trade for another 2 hours 20 minutes. Also looking for any of the LM or "no date" cars.
I have not updated my list in a while but pretty much anything you want that I haven't mentioned above I have...all 0 miles. I am only interested in 0 mile cars....if it doesn't have 0 miles...don't even bother to respond to the thread. Also...post here...don't pm me...if im interested ill pm you
 
I have the audi nuvolari 03 0miles can trade tomorrow UK time. I am interested in your
R8 LMS Race Car '09
 
I have the audi nuvolari 03 0miles can trade tomorrow UK time. I am interested in your
R8 LMS Race Car '09
Which one...the playstation one or the regular one. And what time is it there right now...
 
Also, the zonda lm, camaro lm, and any car that has no date listed in the apex book. I've been super busy so I haven't been able to update my link below but chances r if I haven't mentioned it above, I have it brand new and can trade tonight. I apologize if im being redundant im.typing from my phone and its hard to tell what's posted and what's not.
 
I can give you a 0 mile carbon X1 for your silver Audi R8 LMS 09
 
Is it possible to have a zero mile yellowbird? I thought they were only available in the UCD. Also why is it so important to have zero miles anyway?
 
Do you want a purple X1

Edit: ignore this
 
Last edited:
Is it possible to have a zero mile yellowbird? I thought they were only available in the UCD. Also why is it so important to have zero miles anyway?

Yes, it's possible. And I want 0 miles because I want new cars.
 
Back