0 Milers-Peugeot 905 , Ford Gt 69 Race Car , more inside

  • Thread starter Thread starter octaneblood
  • 4 comments
  • 647 views
Messages
89
Messages
Octane100
I have the following 0 mile cars for trade :

Peugeot 905 92 - 0 miles
Ford Gt 69 - 0 miles
Lancia Delta S4 rally car - 0 miles
Tank Car - 0 miles


MY wants are :

1.NSX-R LM Prototype Race car
2.Ford Rs 200 Rally Car
3.Bentley Speed 8 Race car
4.Mercedez Benz CLK GTR Race Car


I appreciate the Lancia and the Tank car wont be to everybody's preference , So if they are required as a "sweetner" for a deal then by all means you are welcome to them.

Feel free to offer me anything but its only the above 4 that i am really looking for.

I am available for trade ASAP and would prefer the same from whoever i trade with.

I have had 3 successfull trades:tup: on the forum and 0 unsuccessfull.

I look forward to hearing from y'all.:dopey:

P.S 0 Mile cars given preference.
 
Last edited:
I have Mercedez Benz CLK GTR Race Car and would like Peugeot 905 '92. I can trade tonight I think (send last car last night).
 
I have Mercedez Benz CLK GTR Race Car and would like Peugeot 905 '92. I can trade tonight I think (send last car last night).

Thanks for your reply buddy, do you mind if i give it a few hours to see if anybody offers anything else ? As im after the Bentley and the NSX more than i am the CLK if nobody else offers then i will contact you.
 
Thanks for your reply buddy, do you mind if i give it a few hours to see if anybody offers anything else ? As im after the Bentley and the NSX more than i am the CLK if nobody else offers then i will contact you.

Ok let me know
 
Peugeot 905 92 - 0 miles
I want that, I have all 3 you're after except the rally car, but have 3 rally car tickets as well. Cant trade till tomorrow tho, but let me know
 
Back