0 miles Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter rac3r
  • 17 comments
  • 2,920 views
I got one with a some miles on it from the UCD untouched if you're interested
 
Sorry dude...i'm only after 0 miles. cheers
 
I can send a Black FTO Super Touring Car (0 miles) Midnight Thu (GMT) if you're still looking by then.
 
sweet..what u want in return?
 
pretty sure you can only get a black one.
 
nope..there's other color out there. :)
 
pretty sure you can only get a black one.

tumblr_lbs4mouh0o1qd2n24.png
 
thx dufftech !
 
pm sent.
 
Ive got green 0 miles , im interested in your rx7 lm race cars blue or white if you have them yet ?

Can trade now.
 
not yet man....gonna b few days tho.
 
Let me know im keen on different coloured rx7's.

Thanks mate.
 
If you get the Blue RX7 LM I have a Gray FTO with 0 miles.
 
ok i will let you know.
 
Back