'00 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version

  • Thread starter Thread starter TakumiFuji01
  • 12 comments
  • 4,258 views
Messages
2,000
Canada
Canada
Messages
TakumiFuji01
Since I have 2 of them, I'm gonna give one away since I don't really need the Same AE86. Oil has been change(Total HP is 217). No mods have been installed yet.
I'm looking for anything thts JDM.

Status-Has Been traded.

A Spare one has been in!

Spare Status-trading soon...
 
Last edited:
Wow, Nobody didn't even look at this yet
 
I can get you both RX7s. What would you offer?
 
I can get you both RX7s. What would you offer?

u mean like, which rx7 or like AE86 for a RX-7? im kinda confused, sorry
 
We need more replies!!
 
still no REPLIES!!
 
cmon guys, this is a spare AE86
 
aight new spare is in now
 
i am kind of late right lol ill take one if anyone has one
 
I would definitely take one!

I can give you my Tuned FF time attack car.
Integra Type R, Racing mod, everything, over $300,000 of mods.
I built it especially for Tsukuba. Does '56 seconds, but I could get it down with some skill and suspension tweaks.

How does that sound? I have some other drift cars there as well if you are interested!
 
I would definitely take one!

I can give you my Tuned FF time attack car.
Integra Type R, Racing mod, everything, over $300,000 of mods.
I built it especially for Tsukuba. Does '56 seconds, but I could get it down with some skill and suspension tweaks.

How does that sound? I have some other drift cars there as well if you are interested!

Good trade that is
 
Back