'00 Toyota Sprinter Trueno SS vers. & '83 Levin

  • Thread starter Thread starter enemy916
  • 22 comments
  • 1,520 views
Messages
22
Thread title.
Looking for the '00 AE86 ss vers, and the '83 Corolla Levin, don't need anything else.

Currently not at home, few things I can recall off the top of my head are: 91 & 02 NSX, Option Stream Z, 83 Sprinter Trueno, Matt Black paint chip (from LFA), High End Performance G37. Most if not all cars mentioned above I THINK are stock, aside from wheels, and maybe aero.

Let me know if any of the above interests you, or if you're looking for anything in particular feel free to ask, I might have it or can probably get it.
 
I have an '00 one, not used, straight from the car lot. Would trade for an NSX?
 
Thread title.
Looking for the '00 AE86 ss vers, and the '83 Corolla Levin, don't need anything else.

Currently not at home, few things I can recall off the top of my head are: 91 & 02 NSX, Option Stream Z, 83 Sprinter Trueno, Matt Black paint chip (from LFA), High End Performance G37. Most if not all cars mentioned above I THINK are stock, aside from wheels, and maybe aero.

Let me know if any of the above interests you, or if you're looking for anything in particular feel free to ask, I might have it or can probably get it.

i got a levin, its mid tuned, trade for a option stream z?
 
@SeaNorris
Yeah of course, which year would you like?

Also I'll be home in about 2.5 hours... around 8:15 PST

PSN: enemy06z

@Takumi
Sure. Going have to trade you tomorrow though.


Still looking for a stock levin as well.
 
Are they premium models? I'd take the earlier one if so. I might not be able to trade right now but if you PM me I can sort something out for you.
 
@SeaNorris
Yeah of course, which year would you like?

Also I'll be home in about 2.5 hours... around 8:15 PST

PSN: enemy06z

@Takumi
Sure. Going have to trade you tomorrow though.


Still looking for a stock levin as well.

and also, theres a stock one in my used lot rite now so double tht price with a stock trueno. i just need to sell a few cars then im good to go.
 
@SeaNorris
Yeah of course, which year would you like?

Also I'll be home in about 2.5 hours... around 8:15 PST

PSN: enemy06z

@Takumi
Sure. Going have to trade you tomorrow though.


Still looking for a stock levin as well.

and im also gonna do the switch day part where ur at the XMB and switch the day on the date and time settings and send both :) and also if it says the time is incorrect, its alright, it still works
 
and im also gonna do the switch day part where ur at the XMB and switch the day on the date and time settings and send both :) and also if it says the time is incorrect, its alright, it still works

So both levins for the option stream z?
 
Im interested in your option z bro, i have a mild tune trueno ae86 ss version for trade..
 
So both levins for the option stream z?

well both levins for the option z and the trueno. if ur not ok with tht, just both levins for the option z only
 
well both levins for the option z and the trueno. if ur not ok with tht, just both levins for the option z only

Alright sounds good, I'll send you the cars when I can. Just add me on PSN: enemy06z
 
got one, interested in the LF-A. is it stock?
 
Alright sounds good, I'll send you the cars when I can. Just add me on PSN: enemy06z

sure thing!! mine is always TakumiFuji01 lol
 
I have a 86 SS, interested in trading for the option z

If that's unavailable let me know what else you got
 
@ceewok & Kelitorous
Thanks for showing interest, but assuming that the trade goes through with Takumi, I've got all I need.

@Takumi
I'll have to trade you the Option Stream Z and the 83 Trueno tomorrow and the following day. Gifting restrictions. :(
 
@ceewok & Kelitorous
Thanks for showing interest, but assuming that the trade goes through with Takumi, I've got all I need.

@Takumi
I'll have to trade you the Option Stream Z and the 83 Trueno tomorrow and the following day. Gifting restrictions. :(

ya i no
 
i might even trade my spare SS version AE86 for the G37
 
no mods on tht one, just oil change :)
 
nvm about the G37 lol
 
cuz i think sending 2 cars is enough
 
Back