L lukevan2448 Messages 87 Northern Mich. Messages lukevan2448 Feb 28, 2012 #1 I'm looking for the '02 Ford GT but I'm not sure on the value of the car so it may not be tradeable, can anyone help me?
I'm looking for the '02 Ford GT but I'm not sure on the value of the car so it may not be tradeable, can anyone help me?
flybynighter Messages 973 Canada Messages flybynighter187 Feb 28, 2012 #2 I can help you, it's not tradable.
L lukevan2448 Messages 87 Northern Mich. Messages lukevan2448 Feb 28, 2012 #3 flybynighter I can help you, it's not tradable. Click to expand... Shoot lol. Oh well, at least my question got answered
flybynighter I can help you, it's not tradable. Click to expand... Shoot lol. Oh well, at least my question got answered
rizlaman56 Messages 669 uk Messages rizlaman56 Feb 28, 2012 #4 You can get it in a level 13 ticket so if you don't have 1 to flip ask someone on here to trade
L lukevan2448 Messages 87 Northern Mich. Messages lukevan2448 Feb 29, 2012 #5 rizlaman56 You can get it in a level 13 ticket so if you don't have 1 to flip ask someone on here to trade Click to expand... Alright! Thanks!
rizlaman56 You can get it in a level 13 ticket so if you don't have 1 to flip ask someone on here to trade Click to expand... Alright! Thanks!