R rperrone Messages 475 Michigan Messages rperrone Jan 8, 2012 #2 Is it 0/0/0? Will you take 2 full sets of gear for it?
R rperrone Messages 475 Michigan Messages rperrone Jan 8, 2012 #5 OK, send me a FR - which set do you want?
R rperrone Messages 475 Michigan Messages rperrone Jan 9, 2012 #8 JdmDrew Is there a Honda set Click to expand... No, they are not specific to manufacturers. If you click on my garage link I think you can view each set to see what they look like on the gears page.
JdmDrew Is there a Honda set Click to expand... No, they are not specific to manufacturers. If you click on my garage link I think you can view each set to see what they look like on the gears page.
J JdmDrew Messages 38 Jan 9, 2012 #9 Honestly just send me what you think in sufficent...idk something red and black but I sent.it
R rperrone Messages 475 Michigan Messages rperrone Jan 10, 2012 #10 JdmDrew Honestly just send me what you think in sufficent...idk something red and black but I sent.it Click to expand... Reinforced helmets sent - hope ya like them!
JdmDrew Honestly just send me what you think in sufficent...idk something red and black but I sent.it Click to expand... Reinforced helmets sent - hope ya like them!
hatfield Messages 484 Messages DRZ-Hatfield Jan 11, 2012 #12 got anymore of the FX45? What do you want for it?