03SonicWRX's Photo Gallery

United States
Knoxville, TN
Locked_On580
I created a gallery in GT5, but only shortly before GT6 came out, so I will treat this as a brand new beginning:

I've been into photography for a bit, but I'm only an amateur, and I just now got the confidence to post some of my work. I'd started with Gran Turismo 5 shortly after it came out, but I'm continuing with Gran Turismo 6 to help build on my skills. My main "occupation" is being a full-time college student majoring in History, but I am also in Air Force ROTC in hopes of becoming an officer when I graduate. I'm heading to field training this summer, and should be contracted when I get back.

The moral of that story is that I don't have a WHOLE lot of time to take pictures, so when I do it, It's usually on the fly and I'm in the middle of projects. I also like to focus a lot on cars that are inspired by avionics, but I am also extremely interested in older Japanese cars as well (I own a rare 2003 Sonic Yellow Subaru WRX, modified for Rallycross, as well as a 1972 Datsun 240Z that's in the middle of a full teardown and rebuild, a la Wangan Midnight style).

Enough of the back story though, here's some pictures!
Ronda.jpg
Ronda_1.jpg
Syracuse - Night_1.jpg
Syracuse - Night_3.jpg

I like a lot the two Ruf shots, they have a really realistic appearance 👍 And I also like the atmosphere of the third shot !

Thanks guys! My brother owned a Berlina Black '91 NSX and it's one of my favorite cars to take pictures of. I just love the lines of the car. I mainly take pictures of cars that I think have beautiful lines or that I have driven/ridden in personally. However, I do like taking action shots as well, which leads me to the first update of my photo thread! I will be updating a bit as I go along. I plan to have my second update within the next week or so!
Matterhorn Rotenboden.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_1.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_2.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_1.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_2.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_1.jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs (2).jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_1.jpg

The backfire on the AMG VGT looks crazy!:crazy: But the shot I like most from this update would have to be the first M4 shot.👍

Back