1,000 Car Trophy

  • Thread starter Thread starter BKViper
  • 9 comments
  • 3,204 views
Messages
845
Messages
bkviper
I currently have 375 cars in my garage. I would say there are somewhere between 25 and 50 cars left in the game that I actually have any interest in owning.
I would still like to get this trophy, but how I do that hinges on this question.

Is it for having 1,000 cars, or having 1,000 different cars?

In order words, can I just buy 600 go karts, get the trophy and then sell them all, or do I have to actually buy 1,000 of the 1,031 unique cars in the game?

Thanks :cheers:
 
1000 cars, don't have to be different.

edit-

I'm not a 100% sure. 90% though.
 
It wouldn't be fun, but I don't doubt that some would buy karts just for the trophy ...
 
It wouldn't be fun, but I don't doubt that some would buy karts just for the trophy ...
I don't think there's any other way to get the trophy.
 
tdk
I don't think there's any other way to get the trophy.

There is, just buy 20 cars per day and in one month you will have 1000 cars + 30 cars if you trade every day one car 👍 I've already assume that your garage had something like 150 cars.
 
tdk
I don't think there's any other way to get the trophy.
Of course there is, duh !

Like getting the XP to race the Enduros in A spec and Bspec, the 1000 car trophy = serious boredom at a level never experienced in any other video game.

I realised this and the key is to plan early. I do not even know whether I will get all gold (Vettel being the only hurdle left), but to avoid another seriously long boredom grind here is what I am doing;

When I started my bspec campaign I decided that every time the used car lot rotates, ie after every event, I would buy up all the cars costing <30,000 cr and I now have over 500 cars (and still have 15 million cr). By the time bspec is finished that should be close to 600, then back to aspec and repeat should get me to btw 700 & 800. Thus reducing greatly the final grind to get to 1000 cars.

The quickest way to get multiple cars into your garage is via the used car lot, eg buying karts needs several more button presses due to the dealership layout. Ultimately I may end up doing that, but only when other avenues have been exhausted.
 
I'm at over 500 now too though being a drifter mostly i'm starting to wonder how many of the 1000+ cars are race models and how many are production cars.Starting to find it harder to find different cars in the used car lot that aren't 200k race cars but there is definitely a few i'm still hunting for.

After getting the 1000 car trophy i'm wondering what i'll do with them all since I most likely won't use more than half of them, probably sell the cars worth credits and gift out the others maybe.
 
The process of getting a car itself is quite boring. You'd have to spend like an hour or more to get those 20 cars -.-


But yeah I suppose the price wouldn't matter when you're all set.
 
tdk
The process of getting a car itself is quite boring. You'd have to spend like an hour or more to get those 20 cars -.-
Agreed. Way off, it is a lot more than that, 50+?, from the UCL.
 
Back