1,000 Designs

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 2 comments

seadog777

Premium
Malaysia
Iskandar
seadog777
In the livery editor it says you can make 1,000 designs (I assume that's cars, helmets and suits).

Editor got down to around 350 left, meaning I'd made 650 ish.
So I went through and culled a lot, down to around 400 but it still says (even after restarting game) I only have 350 designs left when it should be nearer 600.

If I go to "Open Design" it says there are over 600 designs to choose from.

The only place I have been deleting liveries from is the Library - is there somewhere else I should be deleting too??

Cheers.:cheers:

In the livery editor it says you can make 1,000 designs (I assume that's cars, helmets and suits).

Editor got down to around 350 left, meaning I'd made 650 ish.
So I went through and culled a lot, down to around 400 but it still says (even after restarting game) I only have 350 designs left when it should be nearer 600.

If I go to "Open Design" it says there are over 600 designs to choose from.

The only place I have been deleting liveries from is the Library - is there somewhere else I should be deleting too??

Cheers.:cheers:
« Designs » are the editable files in the Editor. You can have a total of 1000, which include cars, suits and helmets together (if you have 100 helmet designs, you can only have 900 car designs).

« Liveries » in the library are the share/applied versions of the liveries.

You can have 1000 car liveries + 1000 helmet liveries + 1000 suit liveries in your library. (+ 1000 collected items of each from the community)

Thanks Cytoria.... so I'll go and see if there's a delete button in the editor bit, never looked before but guess there must be!

Edit - Yes, @Cytoria's advice worked. Now know how to stop hitting the 1000 barrier!
Livery Editor / Open Design, select, triangle select one of the designs and there it can be deleted, and deleting here reflects in the totals count. Thanks :cheers:

Last edited:
Back