1.06 - T300 brake travel issue?

• Thread starter solidus2
  • 3 comments
Canada
Canada
Did the update today to 1.06 and my brake pedal travel is limited to 30% max on my new T300 Alcantara. Before the update I had no problem. Looks like the auto calibration isn't working. I tried several things such as restarting the game, restarting the console and still the same. Anyone else having this issue? If not, what else should I try?

Last edited:
I'm also on the T300 with stock pedals and I've had no issues so far. But they've changed the throttle/brake sensitivity so there's bound to be some complications I guess.

Thanks. It started working properly after I used the controller for a few laps and adjusted the cone mod went back to the wheel. Something weird for sure, but at least I can go play some races now :)

Edit: It happened again and couldn’t resolve it like above. Turned out to be the break cone mod position. I had it screwed in half way. Once I screwed it a bit further back, the auto calibration started to work. It looks like if you prefer a stronger brake feel the 1.06 update won’t accommodate it.

Last edited:
Back