1-1 Settings for G29 on PS4 ACC

United States
Massachusetts
mom-24_paddy
Disclaimer: I am a weirdo, but what's new there.

Goal for thread: To find what settings give a the appearance and feel of a 1-1 feel of what you are doing to the real life wheel and what's going on with the wheel in game.

Personally I prefer to have a one to one feel and look to what is going on with my hands and my game, it's a bit of the immersion thing, but more a feel thing for myself. I find it difficult to make decent time in game if I can't feel what the car is theoretically doing, and seeing as I am playing via a PS4 and not in a full motion rig the best way to do so is to have my steering wheel settings to accommodate as such.

So, I am here to ask if anyone has suggestions for a hellacious(in some people's opinions) 1-1 wheel setting for the G29. If you do please do respond, ideas are welcomed, and hopefully we can find these settings not only for my sake but hopefully for others who need them.

Disclaimer: I am a weirdo, but what's new there.

Goal for thread: To find what settings give a the appearance and feel of a 1-1 feel of what you are doing to the real life wheel and what's going on with the wheel in game.

Personally I prefer to have a one to one feel and look to what is going on with my hands and my game, it's a bit of the immersion thing, but more a feel thing for myself. I find it difficult to make decent time in game if I can't feel what the car is theoretically doing, and seeing as I am playing via a PS4 and not in a full motion rig the best way to do so is to have my steering wheel settings to accommodate as such.

So, I am here to ask if anyone has suggestions for a hellacious(in some people's opinions) 1-1 wheel setting for the G29. If you do please do respond, ideas are welcomed, and hopefully we can find these settings not only for my sake but hopefully for others who need them.
It depends on the car. Set rotation in game as follows:

480 deg
Ferrari
McLaren
KTM GT4
McLaren GT4

490 deg
Mercedes GT4
500 deg
BMW GT4
565 deg
BMW

620 deg
Lamborghini
Lamborghini ST
Honda

640 deg
Lexus
Aston Martin
Bentley
Nissan
Mercedes
Vantage GT4

720 deg
Jaguar
Audi
R-EX
Alpine GT4
Audi GT4
Camaro GT4
Ginetta GT4

800 deg
911 GT3
911 CUP
Porsche GT4

900 deg
Maserati GT4

As Usrine said above it depends on the car. I use this image. Save it on your phone.

tempFileForShare_20200930-135431.jpg

There's also some input lag on consoles so even with the DOR set for each car the wheel will never move 1:1 precisely.

I find it weird but comparing my physical wheel with the one in game it looks like those degrees of rotation are wrong :D i.e. in Huracan here says 620 but I'm using 640 and AMG with Lexus got 650 and Porsche is 820...

Back