1.13 GT DD + boost kit what's different??

United Kingdom
Guildford
GTP_thefraggle
I haven't had a chance to play with it yet but in the update notes it suggests it has altered the feedback you get from this wheel. Does anybody have any idea what these changes are? Ideally am answer from someone who KNOWS and has tried it rather than people saying "it might be......" 🙂

The vomit inducing vibration with understeer has mercifully been toned down massively. That’s a holdover from sport thats finally been addressed. Also feels a bit heavier.

The vomit inducing vibration with understeer has mercifully been toned down massively. That’s a holdover from sport thats finally been addressed. Also feels a bit heavier.
Do I need to change anything? Have the settings remaining as string as they were but are now on a lower seeing for example. The only thing I want dialed it is the shocking and aggressive shaking and banging of the wheel that creates the knocking.

Do I need to change anything? Have the settings remaining as string as they were but are now on a lower seeing for example. The only thing I want dialed it is the shocking and aggressive shaking and banging of the wheel that creates the knocking.
And the knocking actually causes wear and tear to their so called Mil-Spec plastic QR which leaves visible black scratches on the wheelbase port.

And the knocking actually causes wear and tear to their so called Mil-Spec plastic QR which leaves visible black scratches on the wheelbase port.
I feel the QR lite, should have been designed with a locking grub screw to stop it moving, same as the qr1 has. Defeats the purpose of being qr but the slip even when tightened correctly is annoying when the forces increase.

I'm not sure this is relevant to to information I'm trying to find out. 👍🏿

Last edited:
I'm not sure this is relevant to to information I'm trying to find out. 👍🏿
Cuz this always knocks badly when I drive the tomahawk over 400km/h at a straight or having to countersteer fast to save rwd cars, I don't know it is mainly the problem of GT DD or GT7:guilty:

Cuz this always knocks badly when I drive the tomahawk over 400km/h at a straight or having to countersteer fast to save rwd cars, I don't know it is mainly the problem of GT DD or GT7:guilty:
Not relevant to the fact I was asking about the settings. I don't use the standard GT DD wheel so the quick release on that wheel is not relevant to me. A bit frustrating that you have steered it away from what I asked!!!

I changed the in game ffb sensitivity down to 2 from 8. As they’re sending a stronger signal for the lighter effects, if that makes sense. The change also enabled me to to reduce NDPR, or turn it off altogether, but that’s car/track dependant as it can get a bit notchety still.

Back