1.31 license and circuit experience reset

United States
Connecticut
TrackBound7
I went through my license and CE records to see where they stood compared to the reset of the 1.31 physics update. The differences are all over the place. Some records are somewhat close to the new gold standard while others are way below or way above. Did the gold times reset lower, higher, or a little of both depending on the track and car combo? Just trying to wrap my head around if the challenges are harder or easier now or just different. Would have been nice to have the opportunity to re-earn the rewards with the change.

I never completed the licences, particularly the hardest ones. Do you know which ones are easier to get now with the most recent update?

Do you know which ones are easier to get now with the most recent update?
Same question here. I am on another account now and have all the CEs in front of me. I remember that before the update Interlagos for example was very easy with multiple seconds below gold on the first try of the full lap. Any others to make fast credits?

None of the tests have had their times adjusted with the intention of making them easier or harder. The whole point of adjusting the time requirements was to compensate for the change of physics so that they provide the same (or very similar) challenge as prior to the physics update.

That being said there are a few that are a lot easier now do the the fact that the cars handle a lot better with the new physics. The Audi R8 at Deep Forest and lambo huracan at Catalunya CE are 2 good examples of this.

None of the tests have had their times adjusted with the intention of making them easier or harder. The whole point of adjusting the time requirements was to compensate for the change of physics so that they provide the same (or very similar) challenge as prior to the physics update.
I guessed so but i also can't remember which ones where easy before the update. :lol:

Back