1/4 Drag Leaderboard [WIP]

United Kingdom
London
DEAD_DULLAH123
hyperspeed980
For those of you who occasionally find yourself in drag lobbies at Route X or Blue Moon Bay, you may wonder what cars you should be using to either beat the competition, or have a fair fight. Well fear not, as I've been working on a 1/4 drag leaderboard for road cars, along with some additional notes! As it says in the title, this is a work in progress, so expect more cars to pop up here in the future!

(All cars tested with nitrous.)

1. Veyron - 8.1, trap speed 189 mph (great launch, amazing pull, easily the fastest road car for drag racing and even faster with an ultra-high turbo)
2. Aventador SV - 8.3, trap speed 187 mph (excellent launch, basically the perfect drag all-rounder)
3. Huracan - 8.4, trap speed 182 mph (excellent launch, loses out in top-end but very underrated for 1/4 drags)
4. GT-R R35/Nismo - 8.45, trap speed 178 mph (very popular choice and for good reason, Nismo has a bit more power but also more weight and downforce)
5. Skyline R34 - 8.65, trap speed 177 mph (good launch, but quite a downgrade from its usual speed and power)
6. Skyline R32 - 8.7, trap speed 173 mph (just a slightly slower version of the R34)
7. Corvette C6 ZR1 - 9.0, trap speed 178 mph (one of the best RWD drag choices, which is why it's so commonly seen)
8. Huayra - 9.0, trap speed 174 mph (decent launch for a RWD but lacks in top-end power)
9. 911 GT3 RS - 9.0, trap speed 172 mph (extremely underrated RWD option, fantastic launch, not even factoring in the S parts)
10. RX-7 (R26B swap) - 9.1, trap speed 179 mph (a very fast and fun choice, although getting one is another question)
11. Delta HF Integrale - 9.2, trap speed 158 mph (only viable with nitrous, but certainly a ton of fun to throw around... dear lord I wish I had the VR38 swap for it)
12. Supra RZ - 9.5, trap speed 168 mph (sadly a letdown compared to its usual performance, but the ultra-high turbo might change things)
13. Civic EK Touring Car - 10.7, trap speed 147 mph (maybe not the fastest of the Hondas, but certainly the coolest)

Last edited:
Back