1/4 mile Street Class Drag Racing

Canada
Nova Scotia
landofthelemon
May 4th, I am holding a small run-what-you-brung drag racing competition, the class of car is street class.

Eligible Cars:
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo ( +30 kg)
Mitsubishi Lancer (All models, No RM/TC)
Lacia DELTA HF
Toyota Supra RZ (+ 20kg)
Chevorlet Camaro Z28 Coupe 97'
Shelby GT350R
Dodge Challenger R/T 70'
" " Charger 440
" " Challenger SRT8 08'
Ford Mustang Mach 1 71'
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2 Seater(z32)
Subaru Impreza WRX STI 10'

The pp cut off is 580 and for awd is 565

Sports Medium tires is the best tires you can use

Be Realistic with your car choices

Races Will be matched by close HP

Fill in application if interested:

PSN ID:
Car:
Hp:
mic:(yes/no)
Time Zone:

Event cancelled, lack of people

* Im sorry if I knew how to edit a photo I'd add one

Last edited:
Cut the skylines and I might be interested. Mind you I just bought dirt 3 so who knows.

If i'm available:
PSN: viperbeatsvette
Car: either rx7 (604hp) or commodore ss (743hp)
Mic: yes
Timezone: GMT 10+

I'm in of the Skylines are out.

If i'm available: suckerpunchmyBITCH (yahoo)
PSN: DonkeyPunch_707
Car: Holden Commodore (7XXHP) still need to break in
Mic: yes
Timezone: PST

That GTO will also have to be cut or replaced. It is by far the fastest in that group. Along with the supra.

Why can't we run every street legal car that has under 600hp stock? What qualifies as street legal? I've seen cars with over 1000hp on the street.

Why can't we run every street legal car that has under 600hp stock? What qualifies as street legal? I've seen cars with over 1000hp on the street.

we are just im allowing tuning , so im giving a rough idea on what kind of cars you can use. say you want to run a viper, thats a no go, i wanna see cars that are under 300 hp stock tuned for high hp and 1/4 mile runs.

we are just im allowing tuning , so im giving a rough idea on what kind of cars you can use. say you want to run a viper, thats a no go, i wanna see cars that are under 300 hp stock tuned for high hp and 1/4 mile runs.

how about this for an idea, the pp cut off is 580 and for awd is 565. make a car of these regulations that is road legal?

and sports medium tires at best. this provides a completely different and more realistic drag comp.

Latest Posts

Back