1/4 mile time with the Lancer

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT3isawsome
  • 9 comments
  • 1,285 views
Messages
15
My fastest 1/4 mile time would have to be 12.010 with my 569 bhp Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M.E(j)
 
mine is mid 8secs with the F1.
 
I remember mine I even wrote it down I was so happy. I tuned a SVT Mustang really well. It took about 70 trys to get the car to do the fastes. I was able to get it to 9.342. I am very proud.
 
Uuuhhh... guys... I think the topic was: 1/4 mile time with the Lancer
Correct me if I'm wrong :)

BTW: I didn't tryed the 1/4 mile with my 594hp '01 Lancer Evo VII GSR
 
Mine is also mid 8'seconds with the one and only F094/H!
 
I have gotten mid 11's with the Mines Lancer Evo 6. I have about 635hp, but I cant remember if I put on a fatter turbo with MK's. Is 635hp more than normal?
 
635hp on your Mine's Lancer Evo VI?!?!?!
If I'm right it can have only about 514hp
 
If the max is 514hp and I have 635hp then I obviously put on a phatter turbo using MK's.
 
Back