1.45 Manual H pattern with clutch broken again? *edit. Nope, hardware issue solved*

• Thread starter Jay
  • 5 comments

Jay

  
Premium
Australia
Australia
VIPERGTS01
I thought I would take out the 2013 Viper GTS and finding gears has been really difficult. Especially 2nd gear, often it goes in gear briefly and feels free to pop me out again.
Only car I've tried since the update but it is a nightmare to find gears.
Sometimes I can manage it with really quick shifting but it's sporadic.

Could someone confirm they're also having issues?

*edit - Tried out the R33 Skyline GT-R on Horse Thief Mile and it's the same, difficult to get it in gear even if you shift very carefully.

Last edited:
I guess no one else is experiencing this issue?
My shifter might be playing up?

Jay
I thought I would take out the 2013 Viper GTS and finding gears has been really difficult. Especially 2nd gear, often it goes in gear briefly and feels free to pop me out again.
Only car I've tried since the update but it is a nightmare to find gears.
Sometimes I can manage it with really quick shifting but it's sporadic.

Could someone confirm they're also having issues?

*edit - Tried out the R33 Skyline GT-R on Horse Thief Mile and it's the same, difficult to get it in gear even if you shift very carefully.

Not sure what shifter you are running, but I THOUGHT they had severely broken shifting because my logitech driving force shifter for g29 turned to crap after 1.39 update.

I saw this guys video and it solved everything with my shifter problems up to 1.44.
I'm about to try 1.45 when its finished copying. EDIT I just tried 1.45 and it still works great. Hopefully that's your shifter and your problem.

Last edited:
I do have the G29 shifter, I started to feel like I might have to pull it apart. Thanks I'll check it out.

So I pulled apart my shifter completely, removed the sensors/resistors and cleaned them with electrical contact cleaner. Put it back together and made sure everything is secured.

Back to normal again, thanks.

Back