hi everyone, i'm kinda new to this page and i'm very pleased to have got here!. I 've been playing GT4 for about 9 months but i couldn't finish it. I just got 98.9%.
We use to play 400m/1000m races with my cousin and I got the idea of making my fastest times with all the cars I have in 400m and 1000m. I hope this is helpful! It took me awhile to get them! like writing down all max speed by gears and "best" ways to shift with every car.👍
I had the idea too that maybe some could use autofilters or something in the other pages so that we could order the times from the lowest to highest of botch 400m and 1000m 💡
thanks!.
We use to play 400m/1000m races with my cousin and I got the idea of making my fastest times with all the cars I have in 400m and 1000m. I hope this is helpful! It took me awhile to get them! like writing down all max speed by gears and "best" ways to shift with every car.👍
I had the idea too that maybe some could use autofilters or something in the other pages so that we could order the times from the lowest to highest of botch 400m and 1000m 💡
thanks!.