1.5-3h Races - Time/Date TBD

• Thread starter das89ca
  • 0 comments
Austria
Austria
Hi all,

I am planning this as a way for myself to improve my concentration and consistency in longer racing - hopefully getting past the ceiling that I hit in high B DR.

Basically I want some longer races, 1.5-3h based on track and time available for participants. I was thinking as a start the Nurburgring 24h layout in Group 3, as I had really fun races today in Nations cup, 15-18 laps with normal fuel usage and Tyre wear.

Time and dates should be decided based on availability, I am living in Austria, so my focus would be afternoons or weekend days of timezones CET.

At the beginning, I am just interested in the occasional race, but if people are interested with time we can have a league, or establish a racing team.

Some rules, to keep things interesting:

- top 3 players from a race can suggest the combo for the next one - then the participants will vote for the chosen track.

- when possible, would like to have 16 different cars, each participant would suggest a car from the class, then we randomize - BOP ON

- Want serious people who race clean and finish the races, rage quits and punting will be punished by bans for the next race.

Interested people can add me on PSN - same PSN ID as my user here, or post here. We will add more rules based on the will on participants.

Thanks! Da89sca

Back