[1.9.1] GT5 Master Mod

• Thread starter Nenkai
  • 367 comments
Alright so I’m wondering if I can download this on my ps3, I’ve read most of the recent comments, people say modded ps3 but I’m not quite understanding what they mean. I have modded my game save with the gt5 garage editor but haven’t modded my ps3. I haven’t gotten banned either.
You need a modded PS3 to install this mod to the game. There are a couple of ways to mod a PS3, your best bet is to watch a tutorial on YouTube or similar.

If you don't mod your PS3 for whatever reason, you can try RPCS3 on your PC to emulate a PS3 and install this GT5 mod on that.

Last edited:
You need a modded PS3 to install this mod to the game. There are a couple of ways to mod a PS3, your best bet is to watch a tutorial on YouTube or similar.

If you don't mod your PS3 for whatever reason, you can try RPCS3 on your PC to emulate a PS3 and install this GT5 mod on that.
And while RPCS3 does require quite a bit of power to run I can confirm firsthand the mod runs quite well on it.

Anyone else noticed significant frameratedrop at El Capitan at Arcade Mode? I use the EU/PAL Version

EDIT: Looks like a general issue in races. Issue doesn't appear when only one car is in use.

EDIT2: To answer my own question: It seems that the issue is not mod related

Last edited:
Hi, is it normal that after installing the Master mod all the photos and videos of the game are deleted? 😓
That shouldn't happen, assuming you're trying the get the latest version of it.
Anyone else have alternative download link besides Mediafire? because it requires me to create an account for bulk downloading
Thanks!
What all are you trying to download anyway?

Back