It is possible to trade one of the Chrome Line cars from the Collector's Edition correct?
If so I am open to trading one for a F2007. (If I have to add a little more or am entitled to more from the trade let me know.)
I don't want to part with the Lambo or the Audi. All of my Chrome Line's are used and somewhat modded.
My first trade, so I want it to be with a proven trader with a good reputation.
If so I am open to trading one for a F2007. (If I have to add a little more or am entitled to more from the trade let me know.)
I don't want to part with the Lambo or the Audi. All of my Chrome Line's are used and somewhat modded.
My first trade, so I want it to be with a proven trader with a good reputation.