1 Hour Endurance GT3 League Test Race

• Thread starter DFL_Eagle
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
This Weekend, on April 7th, 6PM PST, I will be hosting a test race for a potential endurance league series. My aim is for people to be able to enjoy endurance racing in an organized setting and have fun while doing so!
______________________________________________________________________________________

There will be a 20 minute qualifying session before the race. Keep in mind that due to the size of the track, this is enough for about two laps excluding the outlap, so I would recommend tuning your cars in your freetime using the race settings below.

Track and Race Settings:

Track- Nurburgring 24h
Conditions- 17:00, Clear
Grid Start with a Fastest First Order
Tire Wear- X2
Fuel Consumption- X2
Mechanical Damage- None
Slipstream Strength- Real
Shortcut Penalty- Strong

Car Regulations:

Class- Gr. 3
Balance of Performance- On
Maximum Tire Settings- Soft, Racing
Minimum Tire Settings- Hard, Racing
No limit on Tuning
______________________________________________________________________________________

Prizes:

During the actual endurance race series, there will be a 50$ PSN card for the overall series winner. However, since this is a test race, there will be no prizes this race.

Notes:

I will be Marshalling the race, ensuring no foul play between racers. In the event of a dirty move, I will issue a post-race penalty to be added at the final time of your race. After repeated offenses, the dirty driver may be disqualified from the series. I understand that accidents happen, and in the case of an accidental collision, with other drivers, you will be expected to give back the positions of those affected in order to avoid a penalty.

Contact my PSN: RACIST_EAGLE65 in order to confirm a spot in your race. Feel free to contact me as well if you have any questions.

Did this go ahead?
Sadly, no. I think I need to give a bigger window for people to register, maybe a week or two advance. I was also thinking about including small prizes for every individual race win along with the championship win. I'll probably try again soon.

Love your videos btw

Sadly, no. I think I need to give a bigger window for people to register, maybe a week or two advance. I was also thinking about including small prizes for every individual race win along with the championship win. I'll probably try again soon.

Love your videos btw
I love me a bit of endurance racing, i like the idea so i'll be interested!
Thanks much appreciated!

Back