M Man Turismo Messages 67 Dec 1, 2010 #1 Having trouble with Like the Wind and the GT All Stars. My Veyron can't do it, should I buy a McLaren F1 or something else?
Having trouble with Like the Wind and the GT All Stars. My Veyron can't do it, should I buy a McLaren F1 or something else?
Acheron79 Messages 1,324 Messages MarcTheMunky Messages Intrepid828 Dec 1, 2010 #2 Mazda Furai Concept
mapko15 Messages 131 Messages MAC_ATTACK91 Dec 1, 2010 #3 beat the b-spec mode na roadster cup with the miata and you will get the furai concept then put everything you can in it and use it to win
beat the b-spec mode na roadster cup with the miata and you will get the furai concept then put everything you can in it and use it to win
M Man Turismo Messages 67 Dec 2, 2010 #4 Thanks guys but... Fully tuned it, everything else outruns it. It won the Super GT though.
Acheron79 Messages 1,324 Messages MarcTheMunky Messages Intrepid828 Dec 2, 2010 #5 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136368 4th post down
M Man Turismo Messages 67 Dec 2, 2010 #6 Acheron79 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136368 4th post down Click to expand... Thanks, I got the 88C and I accidentally fitted a turbo for All Stars... **** thats a fast car.
Acheron79 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136368 4th post down Click to expand... Thanks, I got the 88C and I accidentally fitted a turbo for All Stars... **** thats a fast car.