1 million credits to spend on a cool car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BasiObvi
  • 9 comments
  • 954 views
Messages
10
United States
Des Moines
Messages
Basi
I guess I'll just see what cars are thrown at me =p
 
I guess I'll just see what cars are thrown at me =p

Can't send cash, also cars worth 1 million are not tradeable.
 
Yes. You trade car for car (Paint for car) (gear for car) (Car for car) (museum tickets for car) thats all i can think of ^_^
 
Yes. You trade car for car (Paint for car) (gear for car) (Car for car) (museum tickets for car) thats all i can think of ^_^

Horns and (BSPEC races???) too.
EDIT: 400th post! ~,~
 
is there a summary page where i can learn what these things are? i'm new to GT5 believe it or not lol

like i have no idea wtf a museum ticket is. i also apologize for this spam
 
Yea called the stickies. I'm on the iOS app or I would give the link.
 
want credits easy and fast just do the seasonals and get loads from them, especially the 650pp races !!!
 
IF you HAVE the 1 million credits to spend, there are only a few 1 million cars to buy. however you can't trade cars that are 1 million or above in value. IF you want to buy a car worth 1 million, buy the Mclaren F1 or the Ferrari Enzo. both are really fast however the enzo has about 120 hp on the F1.
 
Back