1 Orange, 1 Red, 4 Carbon X2010, F10 & FGT available for immediate trade!

  • Thread starter Thread starter micky4646
  • 27 comments
  • 1,227 views
Messages
61
Hi, I have the following available for immediate trade:

Slot 1: Orange x2010 - Trade complete
Slot 2: Red x2010 - Trade complete
Slot 3: Carbon x2010 - Trade complete
Slot 4: Carbon x2010 - Trade complete
Slot 5: Carbon x2010 or Black & Silver FGT F1 GTR - Trade complete
Slot 6: Carbon x2010 or Green & Yellow FGT - Trade complete
Slot 7: Ferrari F10


I am mainly looking for other colored X2010s + the following:

Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05 - Trade complete
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 - Trade complete
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 - Trade complete
CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04 - Trade complete
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92 - Trade complete
 
Last edited:
Have the Audi r8 oreca 4 any colour x2010 if u wanna trade m8. B after midnight uk time tho. Hav traded 1car earlier. Let me know. Ta
 
Audi has 111 miles on clock only..4got 2 mention.
 
one of

Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92

+ 5 matte paints for orange X1?
 
one of

Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92

+ 5 matte paints for orange X1?

Let's do BMW V12 + 5 matte paints for the Orange x1. When can you trade?
 
I got the McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 for Carbon X1, can trade right now, interested?
 
Audi R8 Race Car Oreca
or
Peugeot 905

and 5 chrome paints

for

Carbon X1?

Trade anytime.
 
I can do McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 + 5 mattes now.
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99+ 5 mattes in 5 hours from now.
Audi and pug also 5 hours from now.
 
I can do McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 + 5 mattes now.
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99+ 5 mattes in 5 hours from now.
Audi and pug also 5 hours from now.

PM sent.
 
Hello.

I have: Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04.

Would like: Black/Sliver FGT.

What say you?
 
I have the CLK-GTR Race Car '98 (0 miles) but cant trade until around 19:30 tomorrow (uk time).

Also got some Silver Chrome I need to get rid of for Red x2010
 
Last edited:
I have R8 '05 ready in 6hrs and any of your want list except pescarolos tomorrow for your red X1.
 
Dude,

Which car with what specs do you still need?
I'll buy it and trade it within half an hour for a orange X2010.

Let me know.
 
white x1for redx1. but again only cantrade tommorow
 
Blackheart_72 - sorry mate, I've got a trade lined up for the red X2010.
 
Still have 1 Ferrari F10 left for immediate trade! anyone interested??
 
any other coloured x1s? have a speed 8 to trade
 
@jr1016 - sorry mate, already got those cars

@Acheron79 - PM sent

@saunder - sorry mate, already have the speed 8
 
@Beun - wanna trade my orange x2010 for your puple x2010?
 
*purple

(in 3 hours when the trade counts get reset)
 
Back