1 riddle, 1 car

  • Thread starter Thread starter daveydeez
  • 14 comments
  • 918 views
Messages
259
Messages
daveydeez
Still in the Christmas spirit, first one to answer my riddle correctly will win a gt500 car of their choice from the dealership.

A man leaves home, he makes 3 left turns....upon returning home, he sees 2 men. one of them has a mask on. who are the two men?


Due to the Christmas holiday i wont be back until Monday, so i will reward the winner then. Good luck and Happy Holidays!!!!
 
Catcher and Ref?

The 3 bases are the turns maybe, Baseball game?
 
Umpire and Catcher.... Baseball!!!!!
 
Sorry sir, In the spirit of the season you can have the prize.

Merry Christmas :)👍

Well, you heard the man! nt1138 wins but deflects the prize to oddbloke.

Oddbloke, please send me a FR with choice of car in the subject line and i'll send it out tomorrow morning!!!
 
Damn I really gotta study baseball more :(
 
Well, you heard the man! nt1138 wins but deflects the prize to oddbloke.

Oddbloke, please send me a FR with choice of car in the subject line and i'll send it out tomorrow morning!!!

Thank you 👍
 
Thank you 👍

Thank you sir.:)
Somehow doesn't seem right that I get a prize for you being a quicker thinker than me.:dunce:
Thank you also to daveydeez.:)
Cheers mate.:)👍
 
Anyone willing to give me a free car?? :) do it for the holidays! :P
 
How about we make this into a riddle thread, and use it the same way as a "guess that car" thread?
 
Schwartz38
How about we make this into a riddle thread, and use it the same way as a "guess that car" thread?

Will I get a free car? :P
 
I'll send you a free Daihatsu Storia. Happy Christmas...
 
disinfected
I'll send you a free Daihatsu Storia. Happy Christmas...

What's the HP on it?
 
Back