1 Thing i discovered just Now

  • Thread starter Thread starter MArk49s
  • 24 comments
  • 1,309 views
Messages
8
I recently discovered that you should never ever, under any circumstances, should you ever put a New beetle RSi into a rally race, it just doesnt work!!

However, and theres always a however, Entering a Mustang into a rally can work, it has one major draw back its too dam heavy.

Can anyone else fink of sum other bizarre rally concoctions?? :trouble:
 
I would think that the biggest drawback of a Mustang rally car would be the fact that it is RWD. I can imagine that not doing to well on sharp rally hairpins.
 
supra rally car, without traction conrol the street part of a rally course is a constant burnout
 
It's cheap, so I only do it with friends, but I tell them some random rally car I have is faster than my escudo. Then I just blow through the course with no regard for turning or braking, and just absolutley destroy them. :D

edit:

Most of my friends have no regrad for turning or braking anyways. This works best with people who race with the fastest car, not neccesarily one with good balance in all areas.
 
Originally posted by ZZII
I would think that the biggest drawback of a Mustang rally car would be the fact that it is RWD. I can imagine that not doing to well on sharp rally hairpins.

i would think a FF would be better than FR

whats the 4WD ruf like?
 
Originally posted by ving
i would think a FF would be better than FR

whats the 4WD ruf like?

Awesome.

Front drive is better than rear drive for rallying on loose stuff.
 
yeah i figured so...

the TT would be good then too :)
 
But the TT is just...yech, I think that the Beetle RSi is an okay sort of car...:)
 
dude the Audi S4 is slick on rally. its got smooth handle and it runs at a decent speed. plus its sweet on turns with sliding:eek:
 
Originally posted by James1985
have a go in the motosport elise

But it's too light! :( It'd probably just spin around, it needs some beefing up...:p
 
Originally posted by ving
whats the 4WD ruf like?

bugger that, want some fun? try a full Hp RGT, nowTHATS good fun
 
Nah the Fiat is a
slug.gif
ha ha ha :lol:
 
im sure that ving wont agree:lol:
and fully tuned its not that bad!
 
hehe what ving would look like after someone says fiats are crap!
no offence!
 

Attachments

  • furious.gif
    furious.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 62
Im positive he wont agree :D , thats the point
and to be honest, havent driven the Coupe on the dirt before, or all that much really
 
nah i havent on dirt actually but its pretty good on the road for an ff that is!:lol:
 
Ive got better FF's than that thing :lol:
 
a beetle rsi is **** on the road, what makes you think it will be good at rally?

the ruf rgt & the ctr2 sport are good rally cars, though with the rgt, when you start to loose the back end, you can't just accelerate out of it like you should like on tarmac, when you first start racing the rgt in rally it takes some getting useto (sp?) but it's a good rally car.
 
can someone give me tips on how to get the licensis faster?
 
1. Drive better
2. Stop filling threads with off-topic nonsense.
3. DO A SEARCH for "licence"..
 
Back