1 Tsukuba away ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kancrman1975
  • 6 comments
  • 1,044 views
Messages
21
Messages
kancrman1975
... from B-Spec level 40, woohoo! 6.6mil might turn to 7.5mil xp in about 9hrs :D
 
nice going mate, make sure nobody trips over the electrical cord and you'll be a fine ^^
 
i feel you, it's awesome 👍
 
Good for you! I'm about to crack 35 myself... It's a long road!
 
I'll be hitting level 40 (fingers crossed) when bobby finishes 24 LM around 1130 here. Then you get one more 24 hour race (dumb).
 
Just started my last bob endurance race this morning. Should be done tomorrow morning so I can finally do this last and final 24 hour race and be done with bob. Its alright for making money in the dream car, but I am really tired of bob tying up the ps3 just to hit 40. Worst part is that even when he does finish the final race, the 24 hour Nurburgring, the prize car is going to be crap. 👎
 
Back