10,000 posts, 195 articles, 8 and a ½ years and 3 names later... A Premium Giveaway!

• Thread starter Brend
  • 19 comments

Brend

Premium
Scotland
Scotland
GTSophy-Lapos
ClassicBrend
I joined for the Gran Turismo 5 Prologue tips and stayed for the free cookies...

Well, as the title suggests I have just reached 10,000 posts here on this crazy little planet of ours. Can't quite believe it's been that long which is actually a bit depressing truth be told! Time moves too fast. :(

To commemorate the occasion, I will be gifting one lucky user one year of GTPlanet Prime- I mean Premium. :D

Simply list the answers to the below questions, you'll find the information if you either a) know my GTP past well and b) have insane memory. Otherwise get ready to go diggin' if you want that gold (flair on your profile).

1. What 3 aliases have I posted under here at GTP? Correct formatting must be used...
2. What racing game did I write my first GTP article about?
3. In the GTP Community Member of the Week spotlight, what celebrity did I say I would like to be locked in an elevator with?

Go! :D

1. Classic, Chariots0fFire, Brend
2. Driveclub
3. Alison Brie

Now gib premo plz

Seriously though, congrats on the 10000 posts. I'm still quite a ways from there myself :sly:

2. Driveclub
3. Alison Brie

Now gib premo plz

Seriously though, congrats on the 10000 posts. I'm still quite a ways from there myself :sly:
Beat me by 4 minutes.

If you got the zero in Chariots0fFire.
Otherwise I win.

2. Driveclub
3. Alison Brie

Now gib premo plz

Damn, that was quick. I'll get you sorted soon. :D

Damn, that was quick. I'll get you sorted soon. :D
Is it a zero? I just copied it to the clipboard & thought it looked like one. As time was a factor I didn't stop to work out how to check.

Congratulations on being on GTP a lot.

A man who almost has a 1:1 post-likes ratio... If that's not a sign of commendation-worthy talent, I can't possibly know what that is. Plus being a man who rocks an avatar of Barney The Dinossaur in a cloud of Tony Montana's cocaine smoke only showcases more of his Scot bravery. :sly: :lol:

Joke aside, congrats on the 10k posts, congrats on the 10k likes, and here's to 10k years of "Brend in GTP". Hey, maybe one day we'll learn to live for 10k years, so why not dream...? (But just reaching 10 years here will be worth a big party, no doubt)

A man who almost has a 1:1 post-likes ratio... If that's not a sign of commendation-worthy talent, I can't possibly know what that is. Plus being a man who rocks an avatar of Barney The Dinossaur in a cloud of Tony Montana's cocaine smoke only showcases more of his Scot bravery. :sly: :lol:

Joke aside, congrats on the 10k posts, congrats on the 10k likes, and here's to 10k years of "Brend in GTP". Hey, maybe one day we'll learn to live for 10k years, so why not dream...? (But just reaching 10 years here will be worth a big party, no doubt)

Says a man with over 1:1 ratio himself. :P

Congrats to @Brend, though.

Thanks guys. :D

Says a man with over 1:1 ratio himself. :P

Jaysus, I mention the man's post-message ratio and everyone is on my case like Detective Dick Gumshoe. Are numbers that important here...? :P

Besides, my ratio is far worse. Brend is much close to mathematical ratio perfection, that's what makes him the better man... :sly:

Latest Posts

Back