ScottPuss20

Pretty Kitty
Premium
Australia
Melbourne
ScottPuss20
CheetahsMeow
Bloody hell. That's a lot of posts.

I created this account just over 7 years ago on the 8th of May 2014, not knowing where I would end up or how long I'd stay. As a GT enthusiast, I wanted to get the best information and interact with people who loved cars in a respectful environment. I wanted the inside line so to speak, reading about the latest news and reviews across the world of racing games. As it turns out, this website has given me soo much more and impacted me in a way I never expected. I have learnt a lot from many of the intelligent people that contribute to this site, providing valuable insights on the gaming industry, driving techniques, development process, sound, technology and physics. I discovered many other games through this site such as Project Cars, Assetto Corsa and Dirt Rally. It broadened my understanding of racing games and helped me improve my skills in the process. This forum has become an important place for me and has never let me down. The reporting is top class and no stone is left unturned, covering every detail with a sensible, non-biased approach.

Racing games and cars give me a huge amount of joy and being able to share that with the lovely people on this site is great. I don't have a lot of interaction with people in the real world so this site has become an important tool for my wellbeing, and has probably allowed me to cope with my very real struggles. A lot has happened over the last few years, but GT Planet has remained a constant in my life. Thank you to all the contributors, the moderators and most importantly, @Jordan. You have made my life just that little bit brighter for me and this milestone is a testament to the awesome community you have created. Here's to 10,000 more.

Back