- 1,155
- gtp_iLex
Because I have two accounts I have two copies of the following prize cars:
S Audi Le Mans quattro '03
S Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03
S Buick Special '62
S Cadillac Cien Concept '02
S DMC DeLorean S2 '04
S Lamborghini Coutach 25th Anniversary '88
S Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car
S Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
S Opera Performance 350Z '04
P AEM S2000
One of each is up for trade. All offers of cars I don't have are considered. The link to my garage is in my signature.
Depending on the car I can send either 1 or 2 cars per day.
S Audi Le Mans quattro '03
S Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03
S Buick Special '62
S Cadillac Cien Concept '02
S DMC DeLorean S2 '04
S Lamborghini Coutach 25th Anniversary '88
S Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car
S Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
S Opera Performance 350Z '04
P AEM S2000
One of each is up for trade. All offers of cars I don't have are considered. The link to my garage is in my signature.
Depending on the car I can send either 1 or 2 cars per day.